+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruben/Clay Album Dates Postponed/Separated

Originally posted by lobeck
    Believe it or not, SBC, I agree with the points in your post!
    Woah woah...did my eyes just deceive me right now...?

"I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

What a sweetheart SweetBabyClay's Avatar
    WOW. Lobeck actually agrees with me? Wow. I feel really special.
    Life is like a bowl of Vincents- you never know when you're gonna get sca-rewwed.

The people who are going to buy either CD are still going to, whenever they come out, so why wouldn't the record company see a benefit in having two #1 CDs, rather than a #1 and a #2? They will probably make more money this way, also, as some people would purposely not buy one or the other if they came out the same week, due to that stupid competition factor. And, I do agree, Ruben's should come out first, just as Kelly's did.
    Sing & dance the night away!

but when are they going to be known as two seperate artist rather then AI finalists...do you think that just about the first album, or all of them?? and why does ruben need the headstart?? i dont agree that ruben should get special treatment...cause theyre treating it like a statistical tie......
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I don't think they should be treating it like a statistical tie in the first place.

If they wanted to do that they should have announced that on finale night, they didn't, they declared a winner and that winner deserves to have receive preferential treatment over the secoind place person imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    I don't think they should be treating it like a statistical tie in the first place.

If they wanted to do that they should have announced that on finale night, they didn't, they declared a winner and that winner deserves to have receive preferential treatment over the secoind place person imo.

Although I'm a huge Clay fan, I agree with you here Fluff. Ruben was declared the winner and deserves his time in the spotlight.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, but that would have been lousy TV. If they had come out and said "we're treating it like a tie" right then, there would have been quite a few TV sets turned off.

htp
    Fluff and SBC, If I could figure out how to use the smilies I would "yeah that." I like separate treatment of both and different release dates helps each to get the special attention they deserve. Statistical tie or not, people want a winner and the votes went Ruben's way. Even though I am a huge Clay fan, I believe that a special kind of attention should be given the winner. Not indefinitley, but at least in the immediate future. I can't see how slightly delaying Clay's CD will hurt his success.

I am relativley new to the FORT and may have missed this was the ranking of the 3 finalists after the Final 3 show made public?

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Well, once a dork, always a dork - Clay Don;t worry Clay I still love you! Even if you were a dork. But you aren't now!
    I lOvE clay aiken

Nah. Clay is VERY much still a dork.
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

+ Reply to Thread