+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Put a Little Love In Your Heart" thoughts

FORT Fanatic

You Weighed in on Kids in America...what about...

Put a little love in your heart? What did everyone think?

I don't have time tonight to give my review, it's so late! but I'll do so first thing in the morning!
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

i liked it...i was kind of distracted when i was watching it so i didn't see the whole thing but i liked brennan's solo lol
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrennanHillardStreetTeam/

AJ is THE American Junior buggychic89's Avatar
    eeek!!! i missed it. does anyone know where i can see it??
    ..:: Pami ::..

I love AJ!!!

AJ will ALWAYS be MY American Junior!!!!

Congrats: Tori, Taylor, Chauncey, Lucy, and Danielle!!!

~I Luv Canyon~
    i loved it

I was frustrated by the way it was filmed so that you really couldn't see any of the dancing. Every once in a while you could see the kids on the edge of the screen while the camera was tight on the soloist. It was a shame that they spent so much time putting the performance together and we didn't get to see it. I guess you have to go see it live to get the full effect.

FORT Fanatic
    Matt, that frustrated me too. I thought it was so much easier to see the Kids in America dance routine than it was this one. I also thought with a little older group (esp. with Lucy and Chantel), some parts were so juvenile. I danced for years, and I couldn't imagine doing some of those dance steps.

I thought it was a little odd they put Chantel behind Lucy. It really showed the difference between their voices. Oddly enough, from the sad snippets of their dancing I could see, I think Chantel is the better dancer. It'll be interesting to see what happens between the two of them. It's like battle of the divas!

I loved Taylor's attitude. I think she did very well.

Tori is just ADORABLE.

Lauren is too young for me, at least in the way she does things. She skipped the whole dance, and she just did not fit in. I didn't understand why she was the only one skipping, and it really started to annoy me. I think she has a lot of maturing to do.

I think Canyon did pretty well, and I don't really care for Canyon.

I don't get the hype over Mercedes either.

Jordan surprised me. She's got talent! I think she had a poor choice of songs the night before, so I was happy to see her sing something that didn't require funky sounds. I think her dancing is weak, though. She tends to "overdance".

I didn't feel Brennan at all, and I'm puzzled as to why Quinton got the longest solo...

Overall, I think i liked Kids in America better, but then again, it may be because they showed more of the kids as a group and not separate. I really wish I could've seen them dancing.

WHEN WAS THIS ON? AHH I KEEP MISSING THEM. ISN'T AJ JUST ON TUES AND WED NIGHTS? performances and then results...where are you seeing allt hese extras??

FORT Fanatic
    You can download the video from idolonline.org

The show is on Tuesdays at 8:00 for performances, and then Wednesday at 8:30. The first performance on Wednesday is the entire group doing a number, just like on American Idol.

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dani321
    I also thought with a little older group (esp. with Lucy and Chantel), some parts were so juvenile. I danced for years, and I couldn't imagine doing some of those dance steps.
    I thought it seemed a little too young-ish for Lucy and Chantel as well, but that's what they'll be doing if they get in the band...
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

I thought Jordan really showed her talent in the group performance. Canyon (who I also don't care for) was also much better here. Lucy seems to be lacking in the dance area...she seemed a bit awkward.
    Tori is absolutely phenomenal, she pulls of the dance moves better than anyone so far. I think she was just born with rhythm.
    I thought they all put on a great show together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast