+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Put a Little Love In Your Heart" thoughts

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Lauren Klena half-redeemed herself during her solo. Not nearly as nasal. Also, i thought it was interesting that they gave Quinton the largest solo. He pulled it off pretty well, though he was a little bit shouty.

Out of all the solos I thought Jordan sounded the best. Lauren, Mercedes, and Brennan weren't too bad... they sounded better than in their songs the night before... Canyon wasn't bad, Lucy wasn't bad.. Chantel sounded just as bad as the night before... I was pretty disappointed in Tori because I thought she was awesome the night before but sucked in her solo on the group number... She sounded so different & so bad that I didn't even recognize her, I was like, who is that?

Consider the fact that they gave the hardest and part of the song (which goes from the lowest key of the song to the highest key in the song) to Tori....I think she pulled it off pretty well. Her voice didn't sound as strong as the night before, but she was perfectly in key and I bet they gave that part to her because none of the other kids vocal range could have handled it.

I agree about some of the dance moves seeming younger for kids like Lucy, Chantel, Katelyn and Morgan. But like I said before, I don't agree with having 12 and 13 year olds in the group. Their voices will change too quickly and they will be young adults and grow out of a "junior" group far too fast (so the group wouldn't last long). I think these wonderful singers should go on to solo careers and leave the group to the younger kids who look great doing the dance steps and will endure longer because of their young age.

FORT Fan

put a little love in your heart

can anyone find a recording or video of this ANYWHERE????
    *Official Keeper of Katelyn's Southern Charm, Danielle's Giggles, & Jordan's Charisma.
    *Unofficial Keeper of Taylor's Dance Moves, Tori's Outifts, Lucy's Vocal Ability, Chauncey's Smile, & Morgan's Talent.
    *Unofficial Semi Keeper of Canyon's Hair & Tyler's Personality.

Re: put a little love in your heart

Originally posted by GrOvEiNgIt
    can anyone find a recording or video of this ANYWHERE????
    yes, there is one on www.idolonline.org
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

FORT Fan
    thanks! do you know how to get a video, too? haha
    *Official Keeper of Katelyn's Southern Charm, Danielle's Giggles, & Jordan's Charisma.
    *Unofficial Keeper of Taylor's Dance Moves, Tori's Outifts, Lucy's Vocal Ability, Chauncey's Smile, & Morgan's Talent.
    *Unofficial Semi Keeper of Canyon's Hair & Tyler's Personality.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by GrOvEiNgIt
    thanks! do you know how to get a video, too? haha
    The video is there too. Go to http://www.idolonline.org/indexa.htm and click the picture right below Ruben's name. You can also do a right click and save as.

ok i watched the video (thannks my eye itches)
    i think all the kids did well, though i didn't like mercedes bit. jordan did surprisingly well, and i think lauren sang well but the skipping annoyed me lol and as i said before, brennan sang well
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrennanHillardStreetTeam/

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    It sounded awsome to me. Alot of people sounded much better, ('Specially Mercedes ^_^) but Chantel and Lucy seemed like they didn't belong. I think they would be better off as solo singers.

~I Luv Canyon~
    i loved it!! i didnt like lauren's part..but hey,thats my opinion and i dont really like her...i loved canyons part and jordan's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast