+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What were the producers thinking?

Originally posted by Delia
    I would understand if you guys think Brannon or Canyon didn't perform good. They performed way too soft. I didn't like it at all.
    Or maybe the accompaniment track was too loud...for a lot of the contestants!

I thought the second group was a lot better actually! I guess I'm the only person who didn't like Grace and Kristinia on this board, so I can see how you'd disagree. I thought the girls in the second group were a lot better (except Mercedes and Lauren) and I thought Brennan and Canyon were pretty good too!
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fogey
    I also didn't care for Grace and Kristiana. Actually, I think the majority of voters didn't care for them. Personally, I think the voters have been doing a good job, because I've picked 9 of the 10 finalists (I preferred Quinton to Jordan)...

LOL. IMO and it's biased...obviously Kristinia and Grace can sing because they had great marks from Miss Knight herself. Kristinia sounded great to the most important people...the record labels. They are loving her...stay tuned. Grace has a nice voice as well and I'm sure we'll be hearing from her in the future. Go Grace!!!

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    I hope that in a couple of years we hear some solo CDs from contestants who don't make it into the band. I would definitely buy Kristinia's, Grace's, and Julie's!! I loved these girls...!
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

Yes, Julie has a great voice as well!! In fact, during rehearsals all week, she was defintely one of the best in the group of ten. I really hope to see her in the future as well. I loved her!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I would probably buy just about everyone's CD. I think that they'll all be about 200 times better than some of the pop artists *Britney Spears* out there right now.

I think the New York group was much better than the Los Angeles group.

FORT Newbie
    i loved Kristinia and Grace,Julie and Quinton. i think america needs to clean out their ears. They are way more talented that some of the finalist. But I guess America is voting on the cute factor and not the talent. Sad....very sad. I hope Kristinia, Quinton, Grace and Julie come out with a CD someday to show people that they have talent. Also want to add that you can't judge a kids voice based on one performance........

FORT Newbie
    One more thing.....AnnRHR and maybe one other in this forum seems to be the only ones that didn't care for Grace and kristinia.....Out of 400 or so members...only 2 don't like them. That tells you something.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast