+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 152 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Clay Aiken Part VII

Clay Aiken Part VII

Use your indoor voices.

Hug me!
    Yes madam.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Uhm, Ruben, ducky is a woman.

You changed it. Nice!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fan
    Woohoo - We've reached a milestone y'all!! Clay Aiken Part 7 - LUCKY Number 7!! I wonder what surprises lie ahead...

aww.. CuteClay, I will always remember that you make the best smelling salts

hmm, they need a smiley with a gas mask
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by CuteClay
    Woohoo - We've reached a milestone y'all!! Clay Aiken Part 7 - LUCKY Number 7!! I wonder what surprises lie ahead...
    And since it's a new thread - How about we all take a break from the clazy gushiness for a little while? Sorry, I'm just not a gushy kind of girl or than fanatical, at least I think I try to be logical. The only reason I came to this board and posted on FORT is because I found you all not only extremely informative (which is the mission of this Clay thread according to the mods) but no way near as insane - either clevely or not - as other boards such as TWOP or BOLT are, respectively.

Let's just thank John and the others for putting up with all of us so far, and stick to the meat. As Clay distances himself farther from AI, there will be even more fantastic Clay news to be heard/shared. As you all say, Clay it forward! (Wish we could fit Clay into a forum outside of the AI archives, maybe sometime in the future?)

Just for continuity, here's a link to the last page (50 posts) of Clay Aiken Part VI:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...039#post259039
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Originally posted by CuteClay
    Are you feeling alright today, CuteClay? You're even crazier than usual.

On another note....I still cannot find the Rolling Stone magazine ANYWHERE that I have looked. Tomorrow I am gunna go drive on out to Borders. Wish me luck. I really am desperate.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Originally posted by ldmarie
    And since it's a new thread - How about we all take a break from the clazy gushiness for a little while? Sorry, I'm just not a gushy kind of girl or than fanatical, at least I think I try to be logical. The only reason I came to this board and posted on FORT is because I found you all not only extremely informative (which is the mission of this Clay thread according to the mods) but no way near as insane - either clevely or not - as other boards such as TWOP or BOLT are, respectively.

Let's just thank John and the others for putting up with all of us so far, and stick to the meat. As Clay distances himself farther from AI, there will be even more fantastic Clay news to be heard/shared. As you all say, Clay it forward! (Wish we could fit Clay into a forum outside of the AI archives, maybe sometime in the future?)
    Thank you for your post, ldmarie...

As to whether or not there'll ever be a separate Clay forum, I'm not going to speak for John, but I think I can safely say that the likelihood of that happening is pretty small. John?

Originally posted by ldmarie
    The only reason I came to this board and posted on FORT is because I found you all not only extremely informative (which is the mission of this Clay thread according to the mods) but no way near as insane - either clevely or not - as other boards such as TWOP or BOLT are, respectively.
    I'm just kinda curious as to how many ex-BOLTers came here after getting fed up with that board. I started out there (waaaay back when Clay first sang Always and Forever), until a friend finally convinced me to try the FoRT, and I've been here ever since. Back there I was redgirl160. Anyone else?

Also - here's something I've been wanting more info about.....Has anyone heard anything about Clay making a video for TITN? I haven't heard anything much mentioned about it :
    In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

+ Reply to Thread