+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Clay Aiken Part VII

Originally posted by CuteClay
    GUYS - HAVE YOU HEARD?!? Clay is making a video for "This is The Night" this weekend in LA!! (Supposedly - Clay's friend Christie has confirmed this) I know it could be another rumor but I'm still hopeful!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this one turns out to be true
    If you can find out where this is, I'll go and take some pics - if I can get near the place.

WOW, if this video rumor is true, he is gonna be super busy this weekend. Isn't he suppose to be doing photoshoot for his CD cover too ? (WRAL interview).
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

Claygotchops,
    I have said it before and you said it better than ever. Thanks!! Lets hope it holds for awhile. I love how resourceful many of you are and appreciate your hard work!! Lets keep the chatter to a dull roar so we can easily find those great links. Gush in the chat rooms! Have a great Clay Day!

FORT Fan
    Here's one of the posts from Bolt about the video shoot:

DeviousSmile_18
    18/F/CA
    Jun 24 2003 6:51PM

"yeah she (Christie) said he was going back to LA on wednesday to do the photo shoot for the album cover but she also said he is doing his video this weekend.

She also said clay is extremely happy with how his cd turned out"

I'm just glad he is back in the States (or coming soon) where we can see him again!

DeviousSmile_18
    18/F/CA

"yeah she (Christie) said he was going back to LA on wednesday to do the photo shoot for the album cover but she also said he is doing his video this weekend.

Hmmm, I wish I had sources to find out the info. Might be in a studio which would be hard to get into obviously. If you find out any info (I'm not registered on those boards, don't wanna be...) let me know.

Originally posted by raleighclayfan
    I'm just glad he is back in the States (or coming soon) where we can see him again!
    Feel closer to him somehow, RCF?

FORT Regular

DeviousSmile_18
    18/F/CA

I soooo hope thats true lol....Is he doing just a video for TITN,or is he doing one for BOTW too? (same question about Ruben if anyone knows!)

Ruben already did his for FWOW at Birmingham, I think it is suppose to debut this week? Ruben_205 ? anyone confirm that?
    Gosh CC, I hope that is true! That "Clay is extremely happy" part really got me excited. We know he is super critical of his work so if he likes it, it must be awesome! Can't wait already. Redjet, I am waiting for your pics

kitty_kat, welcome!!
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

DeviousSmile_18
    18/F/CA

I hope you can find a way to see him Redjet!!! RCF, rub some of your good luck on redjet!
    I wonder what the CD comment means. His album isn't already done, is it? That's great news that he's happy with it!
    Last edited by clay crazy; 06-24-2003 at 07:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread