+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Clay Aiken Part VII

heeeey guys!

i haven't posted in awhile, since i got back from school vacation, but now since its Summer Break I can get back to the happenings of Clay.

I just wanted to share with you guys my Clay moments...

I went to a local Vons to get the People mag with the top 3 awhile ago (got 2 ), and while I was in line the lady at the register askes me why i got 2. Then, we had a conversation on who's our favorites ( luckily she was a ruben and clay fan). Mind you that i'm 15 years old and quite shy, having a convo with someone I did not know really made my day

Recently, I was in line with my siblings at navy exchange (store for the people in the military) and i saw a magazine which had Ruben on the cover. I thought to myself " ooh might have something with clay on it.." so i picked it up and started to skim through it. Then, I see a lady ( probably near my mother's age) who see's what ive done and says " OOH!" and gets one too. I think to myself " oh she must be a ruben fan.." I put back the magazine and say " oh there's nothing with clay.." and the lady asks if i like clay and i of course say i love him. We then have a convo on when his single was going to be released, and she tells me that her whole family loves Clay..and she started to tell me about Amazon and all this other stuff I thought only obssesive clay fans, like myself, would know. That really fascinated, but at the same time made me one happy camper. After our convo, I started to think to myself , " deeeng! CLAY FANS are sooo NICE!!". Meeting and chatting with ppl i dont know (which is very very rare) truly made my day, and put a smile on my face.

clay fans are the sweetest

just thought I'd mention for anyone having chat problems still that I posted in the announcements forum that I found a different way into the chat room that works better (well, works) for me.

Fade to black
    I think I spent about two weeks on BOLT before I found this place and was saved. I ain't telling my name there though.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

found some clips of Clay singing at Z100 Zootopia concert. click on multimedia

http://www.music2myears.com/clay/index.html

ETA: these are more an advanced listen for future concert as oppose to his beautiful voice . The crowd is deafening..=)
    Last edited by catnip; 06-24-2003 at 07:18 PM.
    "There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

Wishin-I-was-24
    FORT Fanatic

I have a serious question for all of you.... Do you think Clay would have been as popular, or we would be as obsessed if the world wasn't in such sorry state of affairs?
    ______________________________ ______________________

Yes, I think we'd be still as obessed about Clay.

FORT Fan
    GUYS - HAVE YOU HEARD?!? Clay is making a video for "This is The Night" this weekend in LA!! (Supposedly - Clay's friend Christie has confirmed this) I know it could be another rumor but I'm still hopeful!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this one turns out to be true

Where did you hear/read/see this, CC?

Originally posted by catnip
    found some clips of Clay singing at Z100 Zootopia concert. click on multimedia

http://www.music2myears.com/clay/index.html

ETA: these are more an advanced listen for future concert as oppose to his beautiful voice . The crowd is deafening..=)
    Thank you for posting that link. The crowd IS unbelievable. I am so looking forward to hearing him in concert.

FORT Fan
    I read it on Bolt Lobeck - Please don't stone me to death - I know I know - it could just be a rumor - but we never know... (runs and ducks for cover)

My post in the Rolling Stone thread makes me look like the craziest person out there and whenever I post people will be like like "Oh..it's THAT person. Tsk tsk." Well now, I'm not proud of it. Far froooom it.... :O Don't worry I promise I won't do something like that ever again...I hope.

Clay might be in LA? *walks off* Just teasing...

I can't believe that Clay is that # on Lycos. Wow. I mean I know I'm obsessed and all...I just really can't comprehend how many people like this guy.
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

+ Reply to Thread