+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I would have beat all these people in American Jr...

I'm WAY too old for AJ, but at that age, I don't think I would have been able to try out and be halfway decent til I was probably about 12 or even 13. I had a really chipmunky voice at that age and would have sounded a lot like Lauren! Yikes!!!

I want to try out really bad, but my mom doesn't want me to because the auditions are about 3 hours away, and I don't like tos ing in front of people, so she thinks i would be too embarrased when i get there, but I really want to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmTree12
    I'm too old for American Juniors, but too young for American Idol! I really want to do either of them! They should do like a Teen Idol or something!
    i know they should make a teen idol 'cause i just got too old for american juniors im just probably maybe a month younger than lucy hale
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

Quote Originally Posted by eatmorchiken
    I want to try out really bad, but my mom doesn't want me to because the auditions are about 3 hours away, and I don't like tos ing in front of people, so she thinks i would be too embarrased when i get there, but I really want to go!!!

Then you should if you want too and if you do shout out your user name so I can blab to my friends that I know you lol. But still I wish I could try out but you see eatmorchiken 19E loves getting on peoples nerves so they do this on purpose!!

i wish i could try out but
    #1 i live in canada so it would be impossible
    #2 i'm 14 now so i would be too old

and i really like the idea of an american teen competition . . . . despite the fact i still wouldn't be able to try out. (hey, maybe canadian teen . . . . ha ha)
    :: E r i k a ::
    Join the American Juniors Street Team mwa ha ha

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erikastrange
    \(hey, maybe canadian teen . . . . ha ha)
    or canadian juniors..........
    im 11 so if they did i would probably try out....even though im not that good of singer lol
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Chantel and Ruben Rock!!! rubenfan22's Avatar
    I would never audition! I can't sing to save my life!
    I am the keeper of Chantel's Brass and Pocket performance her good sportsmanship
    her dad

I would audition if they had a teen Idol because I could sing but then again they dont and plus I hate singing in front of people so then again I wouldn't audition lol. But it would be fun to watch and for those Canadians out there I did here a rumor that they were gonna come out with a Canadian Juniors!

[Thats so true.I really agree with you hun! althogh im a canadian i think they should have american teen idol and canadian teen idol!
    :cause the junior are for 8/9-13 and the idol is for 16-25. they dont include 14 and 15. Which personally i think is so not far. (i love you all)!
    :rolleyes
    cassa`ndra

Personally I think/well I know thousands of people would try out. Including me. Since all us teens are like in that stage were we have no self confidence. Have teen idol would bring us out of that and give us confidence in ourselves! life with out singing would be horible. Its no fun anymore singing in the mirror everday wishing you could perform even just once. with people telling you how good you are. Thinking day by day you could sing, and not jus for singing. But for the love of it.
    :rolleyes
    cassa`ndra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast