+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have any of you been holding out on us?!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by torisbiggestfan
    Alex'sgrandma, would that be Alex Cattalini? SSThe cute little girl with braces, and her mom wanted a taste of success> She was one of my favorites!
    Ditto, ditto!!! Alex was our fave! Are u Alex Catalani's Grandma? If so, tell her we LOVE her and want her to keep on going...she's so good!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex's grandma
    I've emailed Fox several times cause my granddaughter made it to the final 30 and was on the first two shows alot! I've never received a reply from them, good luck Cheeseman!

I replayed the 1st audition episode. I saw your granddaughter. I really liked her. She has wonderful talent and personality. I love how she is so sweet, yet says what she wants to. I saw that one boy in the room talking about not wanting to be a pop star and wanting to be a Sea World trainer because he likes whales. Was there many other parents, who brought children that did not want to be there? I know there were some obviously, I am just wondering to what degree.

FORT Fan
    Yea, I bet a lot of the parents want to "live through their kids."

FORT Newbie
    I read the Sea World kid was MORGAN's BROTHER! However, I don't doubt Morgan wants to be there...

FORT Newbie
    im sorry that it took me so long to answer katelyn and carmen but yeah i know her she goes to my school and we r in the same grade she is sooooo sweet!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by slayereve
    I replayed the 1st audition episode. I saw your granddaughter. I really liked her. She has wonderful talent and personality. I love how she is so sweet, yet says what she wants to. I saw that one boy in the room talking about not wanting to be a pop star and wanting to be a Sea World trainer because he likes whales. Was there many other parents, who brought children that did not want to be there? I know there were some obviously, I am just wondering to what degree.
    I agree, she has attitude, but was sweet and talented...good combo for showbiz

FORT Newbie
    torisbiggestfan, it is Alex Catalani. She is adorable and a great kid! Thanks

FORT Newbie
    slayereve, don't know how many kids were there that didn't want to be, I suspect not very many! I think some may have wanted it more than others however.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex's grandma
    slayereve, don't know how many kids were there that didn't want to be, I suspect not very many! I think some may have wanted it more than others however.
    How cool! Alex's Grandma? Please tell her that I am a singer too and that I thought she was awesome and I love her!!!!!!!!!!!

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Really? Mercedes joined? What's her screen name?
    I was in love with a difficult man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123