+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Thompson - Group 2

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Originally posted by mattmetcalf
    I think both Tori and Taylor sound just a little to "country" and not enough "rock-n-roll". Can they change their sound to suit a pop group?
    I know exactly what you mean, but at the same time, I think they're young enough to be able to do pop as well.
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

GO TORI!!!!!

FORT Regular

Love Tori best.

Both sisters are beautiful and sing great. I did see Tori a few shows back with her hair down and was really fixed up nice. It made her look a few years older. I thought it was neat her wearing the white cap turned sideways. It made her easy to spot when in a crowd with the others.

Taylor is also very cute. I like to hear her sing although she has her own style. I look for both to be in the final 5 due to what Gladys said about sister's having a singing harmony.

I got lucky today with the WinMX program. I downloaded both their songs when I searched for American Juniors. Now I have them in the My Music folder.

With the show now down to the 10 best. Looks like the best 7 or 8 would be better.

I found a site today with a new phone number for the July 1st show. Its 877-9-kids-xx or 877-9-5437-xx
    xx would be the vote number announced on the show.
    Voting starts right after the show and is open for about two hours.

Im sure looking foreward to voting for the Thompson sisters.
    Torifan

FORT Regular
    I noticed in the last show Tori was fearful of Taylor not making it. They went to commercial and that made it a longer wait.
    When they announced Taylor had made it the camera switched to Tori and she had covered her eyes and was crying but quickly turned to happy then ran over to hug her sister Taylor.
    Lots of love between these talented sisters as it should be.
    Torifan

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar

tori and taylor

I honestly don't think they are that great and I don't understand why everyone loves them so much.. sure they are cute, but not very talented. Their voices just didn't do anything for me. Also, I don't think they would be very good in a pop group because they are country...:rolleyes:
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

Kara rocks!!!!
    i love tori and taylor and i think they are totaly talented

Lets make it 3 Kara avatars in a row...
    I thought Taylor was good, Tori was great, and in this competition, everyone is "good" you have to stand out to get in the band. I think Tori will make it, but Taylor wont. Which will kill her self esteem.
    English side... ruined! Must use French directions. Le Grille?! What the hell is that?!

Kara rocks!!!!
    lol..yeah i agree

Taylor And Tori Thompson

I can't wait to hear those two adorable girls sing again tonight! :O

Tori Thompson

I can't wait to see what cute little Tori is wearing tonight and what her hair looks like. We already know she can sing!

+ Reply to Thread