+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Taylor Thompson - Group 2

Toronto, Washington, Vancouver, and Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaRHR
    I think it will be really tough for her if her sister makes it and she doesn't. That's got to be tough for both of them, if one moves on and the other doesn't. But it would be especially difficult if your little sister moves on and not you - nobody wants to upstaged by their younger siblings. If it's the older and not the younger, I think that's easier to take because you can just say that she had more experience and age... Just a thought. I think they're both great, but the odds of both sisters making it are pretty slim if they're only picking 5/20...

but both of them made it already now!
    Jamie Fehr

Toronto, Washington, Vancouver, and Canada
    ya! she was one of my fav!
    Jamie Fehr

You're #1

Hey Taylor whats happening, Congratulations on being excepted in the group because you earned the way to be in the group why because you touched so many hearts in America and that's why you got in the group in the first place. I'm your biggest fan watching you sing your beautiful and charming heart out. Not to be offensive but do you have a B/F because I really love you very much from the bottom of the heart. You're the most beautiful human being on this planet. Lastly not to be offensive again but what's your phone number because I want to talk to a person that expresses their thoughts and feelings on T.V. and on the phone. I put alot of thought into this letter to talk to you. Email me back and tell me how you think of my letter. You're the #1 best dresser in America. You're #1 best dancer on any commercial that you were on. You dance better than tori, chauncy , and all the American Juniors put together.You touched my heart with your dancing, singing, and appearances. On American Juniors August 19th you blew my breath away because of you singing and dancing. I wish you were my girlfriend because if you came out to Arizona if anyone tried to hurt you I would defend and let noone hurt you at all.The clothes that you wore on American Juniors Tuesday August 19th were absolutly astonishing.The clothes that you look better in on American Juniors is the white dress, the black clothes and that clothes that you wore at the last minute of the show this tuesday.The "You are the One" song you sung was so beautiful when you're on it because you look so pretty on it with your voice and your personality.

Your #1 fan always forever,
    Shawn Roth

that shawn guy is back again.........can anybody answer why he is doing that love letter and all that?????
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

i think all of his posts are like the same thing which is that letter does anybody else think that?
    "You and I must make a pact we must bring salvation back where there is love I'll be there" - Jackson 5

+ Reply to Thread