+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Canyon Grove - Group 2

HAWWWWWTY

canyon

sure hes not the best but if he dont deserve to be in neither does any of the other guys cept aj and honestly no body buys chick group albums and i personally think coming from an 11 year old more people would buy the album if he was cuz lets face it hes a hawt LOL well i think he should make it
    Mac
    >>>>>>>>>>Macaria<<<<<<<<<<

FORT Fogey
    hawt?

-Rach

~I Luv Canyon~

Re: canyon

Originally posted by canyons_girl
    sure hes not the best but if he dont deserve to be in neither does any of the other guys cept aj and honestly no body buys chick group albums and i personally think coming from an 11 year old more people would buy the album if he was cuz lets face it hes a hawt LOL well i think he should make it
    Mac
    >>>yeah, thats what i'm saying...He's really hot and i know a billion people who voted for him! i just hope he moves on.....

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm thirteen and I would not buy anything that involved Canyon's singing voice. I just don't think that it is up to par with the rest of the singers. Also, the hair is starting to get on my nerves.

i'm really curious what he would look like with a haircut.
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

~I Luv Canyon~
    he would probly look like my ex boyfriend

Originally posted by ~I Luv Canyon~
    he would probly look like my ex boyfriend

Same here.

I had high hopes for Canyon last night. But, I didi not like his performance at all when he finished performing.

he should sing "tell her about it" by billy joel (i think)
    Barely Pink is a Not Lame Recordings band from Florida. Their sound is a bit Weezer, Green Day, Matchbox 20, Bowling for Soup, and more. Be sure to check out the song Sixteen's Gone (you can find a clip on the amazon.com link on the site), and get their album "Last Day of Summer".

Find out more about them at:
    www.barelypink.com

I was surprised at Gladys's reaction... and I don't think his singing voice was that bad! I guess I was mainly more impressed with his manner on stage... he seemed relaxed and that he was enjoying himself... and his voice was powerful enough, he was one of the few kids who could actually be heard over the loud music...

Brennan was a disappointment to me because I was really pulling for him... but he seemed so uncomfortable on stage and his voice wasn't too strong.

I guess that's why I was pleased when Canyon came along and made up for Brennan's weaknesses... that's why I think Canyon was the best out of the guys... And granted, I know that isn't really saying much, but I would like to see at least one guy move on this week...

~I Luv Canyon~
    i miss canyon already

+ Reply to Thread