+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will be the 5 elements of the group? (Spoilers)

FORT Fan

What will be the 5 elements of the group? (Spoilers)

The interesting thing about this is that it is assembling a group, and not just picking one winner.

Even though that it is the public voting them through, you know the producers want different elements in the actual group that is chosen.

So what do you think the make up of the group will be.

I think they're looking for:

3 great singers to carry the vocals for the band. They probably both will be girls, since girls tend to have better voices then boys.

1 personality. The one out-going kid who makes it primarily because people like him.

1 cute boy. As I said before, who will be the audience for this group? Some adults who find the songs nice and cute, but the ones who would make it a success will be teen girls. And what do teenage girls go crazy for and spend $$$$$$$$ on? Devotion to cute boys in a band. I suppose they could go for 2 cute boys to attract the girls and 2 great singers and then the personality. Although I really think it will be 3 girls and 2 boys, given that girls have better voices.

So far, Morgan will be the personality. Myself, I don't like him, I don't like the out-going, cocky, attention seekers, but obviously a lot of people do like him and you can tell the producers like him for the amount of air time they've given him already.

AJ will be the heart-throb boy. He has it written all over him. The fact that he can sign decently and can dance is just a bonus. Too bad for Canyon that AJ is in this competition because I think the cute boy spot will be filled by AJ who I think will prove to be more confident, and a better singer and dancer. AJ and Canyon are fighting for the same spot.

The rest of the spots will be up for grabs, with Chantel seemingly being a lock. I was sort of suprised at Grace's performance today, before the show I thought she would be one of the strong singers, but she really didn't impress that much today.

Please keep any discussion of tonight's show in the show discussion thread until after midnight Eastern. Thank you.

FORT Fan

Sorry

Sorry, I thought putting the word SPOILERS in the title is enough. If someone didn't want to know about the show tonight they'll see the word Spoilers and know not to click on it.

I didn't put it in the tonight's show thread because this topic isn't exclusely limited to the kids on tonight's show.

I actually didn't see the word Spoilers in the title. Sorry, CC, you're alright then.

FORT Fan
    Thank you, John! :-) It's my first thread, I really didn't want to get off on a bad start! :-)

FORT Fogey
    Actually, I think Morgan is the best singer in the bunch, so he would be put in for vocal ability and not personality, in my opinion. The same with AJ. In my opinion, these two were the best singers tonight...

CC2003, I disagree on your comment on girls having better voices
    than boys. That just isn't true. I am a girl myself(that isn't my point) and I know boys who sound better than some girls. I also
    know girls who have better voices than boys. It's probably equal.
    Unless some scientists from the year 4357 discover a chemical to
    see which gender sounds better.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, i fact, I think your brilliant to think that there should be five elements in the band.

FORT Fan
    Anna, of course we're all entitled to our opinions, but I really I am not seeing what a lot of people on the board are seeing in Morgan. I really don't think his singing is that good. And he really didn't impress me during the group performance either.

Delia, I disagree. I think girls have much better singing voices than boys. I thought AJ was the best of the boys and he was just OK. Good, a nice voice, but nothing spectacular, not like some of the really good performances we saw on the first 2 shows by some of the girls.

I really didn't like Morgan all that much either. He had a good voice, but for some reason I still didn't like him.

And I agree that most of the time girls do have better singing voices, but not always!!
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fan
    Here's another question, how many of the final five do you think will be boys and how many girls?

Interesting that 3 out of the 4 boys made it last week. I don't think they'll want to be too one-sided (ie. 4 boys and 1 girl) but if the public really decides, that could happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast