+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What will be the 5 elements of the group? (Spoilers)

FORT Fan
    You really think they should have only one boy, superfly?

For a group singing, I think there should be a mix, and only having one boy could make it difficult.

Also, the target audience for the group will be teenage girls, they'll be the ones to make it successful, so if I was the manager or a producer, I would want more than just one boy in it.

By the way, I watched Tuesday's show again, and I'm really starting to think the judges were way too harsh on Brennan, I think he did well. But because of the judges comments and the general reaction on the board, and Canyon's popularity, I don't think Brennan will make it.

Anyone know if Brennan or Canyon attend a school for the arts like A.J. does? I would guess not. I think you can really see the difference that makes.

if you want another boy, put morgan in place of taylor. canyon simply does not have the voice to pull his weight in a group.

I think it should be an all girl band...but that's me. but AJ is too good not to be in the band.

FORT Fan
    I think the producers would have a have a heart attack if no boys made it!

Quote Originally Posted by CC2003
    Anna, of course we're all entitled to our opinions, but I really I am not seeing what a lot of people on the board are seeing in Morgan. I really don't think his singing is that good. And he really didn't impress me during the group performance either.

Delia, I disagree. I think girls have much better singing voices than boys. I thought AJ was the best of the boys and he was just OK. Good, a nice voice, but nothing spectacular, not like some of the really good performances we saw on the first 2 shows by some of the girls.

Dont get offended now but I disagree as well that is not true in a way thats like an insult some boys do sing better than gurls and I now a few but let me give you a good example Usher sings way better than Britney Spears and hes a guy well thats just my opinion!!!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by CC2003
    You really think they should have only one boy, superfly?

For a group singing, I think there should be a mix, and only having one boy could make it difficult.

Also, the target audience for the group will be teenage girls, they'll be the ones to make it successful, so if I was the manager or a producer, I would want more than just one boy in it.

By the way, I watched Tuesday's show again, and I'm really starting to think the judges were way too harsh on Brennan, I think he did well. But because of the judges comments and the general reaction on the board, and Canyon's popularity, I don't think Brennan will make it.

Anyone know if Brennan or Canyon attend a school for the arts like A.J. does? I would guess not. I think you can really see the difference that makes.
    Just cause there are boys in the band won't make it a success with girls, teenage girls listen to all bubble gum pop...Teenage girls are the audience for all pop music....Britney, Christina, Dream (wherever they are now)... this group should be all girls.

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    Morgan is NEEDED in this group... for singing, dancing, and personality (plus he's a hottie).
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

I think it should be code we dont want another dream and it is obvious that all the girls want Aj in it so all girl wont go any where so please people take that opinion out of there heads give them all a chance!!!

(MEANING BOYS AND GIRLS)

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    This isn't little league, not everyone will get a chance... put the most talented through...Is this not a competition?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    This isn't little league, not everyone will get a chance... put the most talented through...Is this not a competition?
    I totally agree... GO DANIELLE!
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123