+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nelson Twins from Chicago

FORT Newbie
    I guess that means all my favorites are either gone or not what I expected. I hope we get to see the twins again in a wildcard show to see how they measure up to the rest of the final ten.

FORT Newbie

wow!

Glad I found this thread. I really was wondering what happened to those twins... I thought they made the first cut, but I didn't even see them at all on the show where they cut down to the top 20 ( I know that some people said they saw them in the background, but I missed that).
    So will this show bring back some wildcards like the original AI? Or are the twins gone forever?!?!?

The twins are gone forever. There will be no wildcards on the show.

FORT Newbie
    John:
    You sound so sure of yourself. How do you know the twins are gone and that there will be no wildcard show? Do you have inside information?

Because it's been discussed to death in the "Will there be Wild Cards?" thread. There will be no wildcard show.

FORT Newbie
    Just because the wildcard show has been "discussed to death" doesn't mean there won't be a wildcard show. I don't follow your logic on that one. I think just the opposite is more likely. If the wildcard show is talked about alot, wouldn't that translate to MORE of a possibility that there just might be a wildcard show, since most people think there should be one?

And another thing, isn't this forum suppose to promote conjecture and speculation? When you say things on this site without qualifiers like "there will be no wildcards on the show", instead of saying "I don't think there will be any wildcards on the show" people believe you, since you are the Administrator of this site. The public might think that you actually have information regarding the show that others might not be privy to. If you DO have a reliable source for your information then tell us so. You don't need to name names, but in your position, I think it would be the least you could do.

I don't recall saying that the reason there won't be any wildcard shows is because it's been discussed to death.

What I mean is, several people have asked if there will be a wildcard show (and you should be discussing this in the wildcard thread, not here - this is for discussion of the Twins, and that was a subtle point to take the discussion over there, which I believe was missed). And in that thread, several other reputable people have said "no, there will be no wildcards."

So, you can speculate and conject all you'd like, in the right thread, but it doesn't change the fact that people who know these things say there won't be one, and I believe there won't be one.

I have no information on the behind-the-scenes on this show, nor do I care to get any.

I think, personally, that it's an awful concept for a show, a complete rip in the moral fabric of what little morality was left among reality shows by dragging innocent children into the mix, and is drawing an under-15 element to our site which is not completely welcome, because we don't like people who can't learn how to type in lower case and actually use real words and punctuation. The standards of our site are dropping considerably in this forum, and I can't WAIT until it's over.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by John
    I think, personally, that it's an awful concept for a show, a complete rip in the moral fabric of what little morality was left among reality shows by dragging innocent children into the mix, and is drawing an under-15 element to our site which is not completely welcome, because we don't like people who can't learn how to type in lower case and actually use real words and punctuation. The standards of our site are dropping considerably in this forum, and I can't WAIT until it's over.
    I completely agree with everything you just said.

FORT Newbie
    The only reason the word "wildcard" was used on the twins thread, was that I thought they should be included as wildcard contestants, if there IS a wildcard show. I thought it was logical, if I'm speaking about the twins from Chicago, that I should make the post on their thread. Correct?

I have read many of the other contestant's threads who are no longer in the compitition, and there are many posts regarding their wildcard chances in these threads. I think wildcard comments concerning a particular kid should be posted on their thread, not in the general wildcard thread. By the way, have you posted on other contestants threads that they are "gone forever"?

No. Do I need to make it a standard rule that any time a contestant is eliminated, I post in their thread that they are "gone forever"? Will it end the questions?

Or am I just allowed to post where I want, when I want, like everyone else?

+ Reply to Thread