+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nelson Twins from Chicago

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I thought they were good, shame they didn't make it, but beter that they both don't get in than one does and one doesn't (said as the mother of twins and the sister of two sets of twins )
    Wow! A family full of twins! That must be exciting, and confusing!

My husband is one half of identical twins too.
    I'm surrounded
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I live in the Chicago area and I've seen the Nelson twins in regional theater productions and they really are amazing. They should have made it into the final twenty easily. I bet we haven't seen the last of them on this show, or in the future.

FORT Newbie
    I'm a little disappointed with the talent level of most of the kids last night. I can't believe those kids where the best that American Juniors could come up with. I think they needed those twins from Chicago. They would have blown those judges away. Those twins are better than most of the regular American Idol talent, not to mention the American Juniors talent.

Maybe there was some sort of scandal like Frenchie and Corey but since these are kids, it was covered up.

FORT Newbie

Chicago twins

Hey I hope to see the Chicago Twins come in as a replacement to Contestants that don't hold up. At least then there would be no contest between them, and as they are so good they could be thrown in at the last minute and be able to swim great strokes.

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dazzler
    I'm a little disappointed with the talent level of most of the kids last night. I can't believe those kids where the best that American Juniors could come up with. I think they needed those twins from Chicago. They would have blown those judges away. Those twins are better than most of the regular American Idol talent, not to mention the American Juniors talent.
    I think they were all wonderfully talented on Tuesday!
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

FORT Newbie
    Maybe the twins will be on the wildcard show, if there is one. That would be great. I hope we get to see them again.

FORT Newbie
    I've seen the last 2 shows and am surprised the twins from Chicago didn't make it ... they seemed as good as any of the top 10 so far. Hope they come back as wild cards if there is a wildcard show.

HAWWWWWTY
    yah twins lol i have 8 older brothers and 1 older sister and we have 3 sets of twins lol i aint a twin lol thank gawd
    mac
    >>>>>>>>>>Macaria<<<<<<<<<<

+ Reply to Thread