+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have to say Something Here..

I think what we're not considering is the behavior of the kids when they were supposed to be learning the song and dance numbers. I remember one little girl in particular who had a great voice, but kept acting up when she was supposed to be learning. She got cut. I imagine that a lot of those kids have outgoing personalities and are used to being the class clown or the center of attention. I would not want to have to teach a class like that.
    The dance instructor said Canyon was the most improved dancer, so they probably think they can work with him on his singing as well. Besides, he really is a cutie. They need to find teachable kids with enough talent, not necessarily the most talented kids.

After all, the target audience for this group is "tweens" - the same people who keep buying Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen music videos and those two can't sing a note.

Well, you gotta admit, he is pretty cute.

FORT Fan
    i think the top 20 were wonderful. and i have strong suspicions that anyone who thinks differently cant sing either, so god get a life and give the kids a break....
    *Official Keeper of Katelyn's Southern Charm, Danielle's Giggles, & Jordan's Charisma.
    *Unofficial Keeper of Taylor's Dance Moves, Tori's Outifts, Lucy's Vocal Ability, Chauncey's Smile, & Morgan's Talent.
    *Unofficial Semi Keeper of Canyon's Hair & Tyler's Personality.

I think they're just looking for a good combination...someone who can stay in key when singing, can handle the dance steps and has a "look".

And let's be honest....Britney Spears CAN'T sing...and look how far she's come. So you just never know.

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by Shaenee
    And let's be honest....Britney Spears CAN'T sing...and look how far she's come. So you just never know. [/B]
    haha, all she can do i rub baby oil over herself and moan. lets hope we dont see any of the am junior girls doing that in future episodes (we better watch out for aj too... jkjk)
    *Official Keeper of Katelyn's Southern Charm, Danielle's Giggles, & Jordan's Charisma.
    *Unofficial Keeper of Taylor's Dance Moves, Tori's Outifts, Lucy's Vocal Ability, Chauncey's Smile, & Morgan's Talent.
    *Unofficial Semi Keeper of Canyon's Hair & Tyler's Personality.

Lucy does sound a little too breathy to me... more so than Kim Locke.. but I still like Lucy's voice...

The main problem I had with her is that she seemed to have a timing problem... she wasn't singing in time to the music... She wouldn't hold her notes long enough and she kept starting the next note early and rushing into it...

It kind of irritated me...

hmmmmm...yeah, but she is still one of my favorites. Lucy and Jordan
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

It's too bad Lucy seems awkward in the dancing as well...both her and Katelyn are just too tall to be pulling off "junior" moves.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    i'm tween and I can't stand MAry-Kate and Ashley! Though I wouldn't mind getting their salaries combined each year....
    I was in love with a difficult man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123