+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Julie Dubela - Group 1

Kara Lieberman Fan KaraIsNumeroUno's Avatar
    hmm. Julie was okay.........
    I didnt really like her attitude though, it made her seem like she thought she was all that..
    Kara is the best of the best! The most talented of the talented! The prettiest of the pretty! and my american junior!

Taylor all the way
    Well i have to disagree with most of you because she impressed me with her audition but she didn't do anything to me like Danielle who gave me goose bumps and i really think that america made the right decision by not putting her through however she probablly have her name in lights someday because she does have talent just not good enough that night compared to the others.

She did well on a tough song.

FORT Regular
    Ya know, There was so much footage of all the kids that they could have painted whatever image they wanted to about anyone. If someone sounded conceited, or nervous, or not confident, or ditzy, or gorgeous, or psychotic, or only good as a solo artist, or whatever, it is only because the editing process made them seem that way. I bet in reality they are just a bunch of amazingly talented kids with believing parents who are just trying to live a dream.

Exactly!

Canada *I wish Quebec but Ontario for now*
    I liked Julie, and was surprised she didn't make it. She was cute and even though her song wasn't the greatest, I think she made her mark. Too bad she didnt make it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by showbizkidz
    Ya know, There was so much footage of all the kids that they could have painted whatever image they wanted to about anyone. If someone sounded conceited, or nervous, or not confident, or ditzy, or gorgeous, or psychotic, or only good as a solo artist, or whatever, it is only because the editing process made them seem that way. I bet in reality they are just a bunch of amazingly talented kids with believing parents who are just trying to live a dream.
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Julie's Awesome, I Wish She Could Have Gone On :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345