+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Burke - Group 1

Morgan was very good. He almost seemed like an old pro who's been doing this for years. I'm glad he has decided to sing like a normal person instead of doing all those crazy things he did with his voice during the auditions. That was just too much!

FORT Fogey
    This is from his Q&A:

What are your hobbies?
    Annoying older brother

Sounds like me as a kid (minus the ego, of course...)

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    I think that Morgan is a bubbly, fun, extremely talented kid...he's very confident and I like to see that in the Juniors...he should go far!
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

One of the judges said he was "the performance of the night." I would have to disagree...two of his notes were "pitchy" as they like to say. I did like his Quinton-esque dancing and energy though. Another thing I noticed is that his face has a very mature look, so image-wise, that may be a problem. But if he can overcome that with his talent, well, I think he has a very good shot.

I admit Morgan really turned me off in the auditions with those bizzarre theatrics and channeling Patti Labelle into his voice (note to Morgan: masculinity is not one of your strong points so you might want to lay off of that)...

So I just think the guy is a little weird... I won't deny his talent though.. he's gotta be the best dancer of the bunch and a great singer who obviously has had a lot of training & experience behind him...

Way to go Morgan!!!! WooHoo!!

he did good last night. he just needs to stop singing and stop being such a showoff. he has a great voice.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RealVoyeur
    [B]I admit Morgan really turned me off in the auditions with those bizzarre theatrics and channeling Patti Labelle into his voice (note to Morgan: masculinity is not one of your strong points so you might want to lay off of that)...

So I just think the guy is a little weird... I won't deny his talent though..

Wow, I really appreciate your opinions but he's 12 years old. How nice it would be if more young , black, inter city males were as 'weird' as this one!

This is one 'good boy' who loves what he does and has been doing it since he could walk and talk.

God Bless you Morgan

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    He was all right. Just a bit too hyper...

He seems like a nice kid, don't get me wrong, but if I'm being honest, his rendition of Build Me Up Buttercup was absolutly horrifying. He practally ruined the song. He even sounded a bit like Carmen. He yelped or someting like thatClay's redintion of the song was beyond perfect,

He will go far, but is a bit too old fashioned for a kids band, he is unique though.

+ Reply to Thread