We have a track listing!! Ill write what I know about them next to the name.
1. On My Way Here: *written by Ryan Tedder, a ballad very popish..pretty.
2. Ashes: *upbeat, starts with the words "what doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger.
3. Everything I Don't Need: *upbeat, written by Kipper, described as morrison R&B sound. Clay and Kipper describes as "thats clay? thats clay aiken" Saying a little bit left of center, outside the clay aiken box VERY EXCITED!
4. Something About Us
6. Where I Draw The Line: believed to be written by Clint (somethin)..reminiscent of "home" by Daughtry I would say..mid tempo pop song.
7. The Real Me: very pretty ballad, about needing someone in your life who can see through your outward shell.
8. Weight Of The World: *speculation that the writers are the same ones who wrote for rascall flatts, and "wheel of the world" by carrie underwood
9. As Long As We're Here: written by Kristy Starling, another pretty ballad about loving those around you as long as were here on this earth, as much as you can.
10. Sacrificial Love: clay described it as being about biding your time in a relationship while waiting for another to come along (something like that)
11. Grace Of God
12. Lover All Alone beautiful beautiful work of art written by Clay and David Foster. It was a tragedy that it wasnt on the last album, it was up on itunes, but it needs needs needs to be heard. Such a relatable song..
ahh! Its really happening, Clay is getting that original cd that is all about him, and I cant wait to hear it! There appears to be a hodge podge of every type of genre, a little something for everyone!