+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: 2/21 TAR 30 Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/21 TAR 30 Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Phart Blossom View Post
    I think Jess and Cody totally deserved the win..
    I think that's why TAR is my favorite reality show. You may not like the winner, but you can't really argue that the winner didn't deserve to win. Floaters go early. And other than U-turns, bitter players can't really affect your game. And I feel all 3 U-turns were used in a strategic and not bitter way this time around. And overcome by all players which was fun to see.
    ginger2, indy1945, justCoz and 2 others like this.

I must have a high tolerance for people's behavior. I wasn't annoyed by Evan as much as the most of you. In fact, a few of the times she 'sniped' at Henry, to me, were understandable. Her pet peeve was poor communication and every time she'd be getting frustrated with a task and wanting some sort of dialog from Henry,....that's when he'd clam up and get quiet which drove Evan absolutely crazy. And it's not like Henry didn't realize how important that was to her. He even said himself that he was going to try to be more vocal, yet the very next time Evan needed some verbal feedback, he disappeared right back into his dome of silence. I kinda felt bad for her.

2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Go Hen" "You got this Hen" I wanted to stuff a rag in her mouth! My lord she was so aggravating....loved when he told her to be quiet.
    LOL! Too funny! I didn't care for her, but loved Henry..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, poor Henry. When she called him Hen, I thought she meant “Hen-Pecked”
    Arielflies and Fanny Mare like this.

Classic high school clique behavior when Cody and Jess realized Henry and Evan won the penultimate race, and would be in the final 3. No celebrating of their own 2nd place finish. Just annoyance that the nerds beat out the jocks. Did they deserve to win in the end? Yes. Do I like them? Nooooo. Would I watch them again if invited on Survivor? Heck noooo. I'd sit out that season.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Yes, poor Henry. When she called him Hen, I thought she meant “Hen-Pecked”
    Someone posted this in another forum, and everyone laughed. I guess opposites attract...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Finally now that it is snowing in DC I got a chance to watch the finale:

Finished part 1 - Hong Kong

Glad to see Yale overcome the speed bump and win the leg. I too can't believe Henry was helping other teams. Teams that want you out. To see such people freeze you out and will in future use your smarts and laugh behind your back and you want to help them. Ewan gets its but Henry does not. It was painful to watch Big Brother Ho cry over teammates that won't make it you could see that Ewan was hurt by it.

If a team was to go, Indie was the most powerful team and it makes for a more even playing field.

I am rooting for Yale as I feel they were outcast and made to feel unwanted. To be honest I would not mind either Team Extreme or Team Yale for the win and second place. Don't care for Team Big Brother. Jessica is the mean girl that will be a mean girl all her life.
    woodiedog likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Watched part 2 - to say that I am disappointed that Team Big Brother won is an understatement. When Cody sprained his ankle all I could think was yes Karma Gods. I yelled at the screen in frustration when Henry had the answer and did not ask for a check and instead Mean Girl got it. Jessica is one of those females that starts feuds with other women. She did it with the life saver chick and she did it with Evan. When Cody and Jessica break up it will be vicious. On the other hand I do understand Evan frustration with Henry. I have a sib just like him very smart but unable to listen and horrible to work together as he goes off to do his own thing in the middle of putting a plan together when we are working on a project. I think Evan might be better partnered with someone else. It was a nail biting finale.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011