+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    So who screws up and loses his or her Passport next week?
    It looked like Team Indy, but we know how previews are..lol
    allornothing likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ughyoupeople View Post
    I don't see them acting any different on TAR than BB. They're playing the same game - Cody makes bad decisions and ignores Jess's instincts, they both treat other players poorly and make enemies, and they both complain when something doesn't go their way when they're to blame for it not going their way. They're playing an okay game but by no means great. Every week their performance gets weaker.

Plus I'm not down with the way Jessica goes after Brittany on Twitter. It's very high school Queen Bee pettiness, but then Jess seems like she hasn't matured since high school.
    ...and it's important to remember that BB takes place in a quasi house with a backyard. (It's actually a television soundstage with an outdoor area.) It's so darn confining. For those of you who don't watch BB, just multiply Jess/Cody's TAR personalities by 1,000. I couldn't stand them!
    holly71 and anemone like this.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I didn't watch BB so I do not know Jess and Cody, but she seems very immature. I am really liking Team Yale lately. If that one chick talks about her wedding, her diamond again I am gonna scream, we all know you are getting married...big deal!
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Phart Blossom View Post
    I didn't watch BB so I do not know Jess and Cody, but she seems very immature. I am really liking Team Yale lately. If that one chick talks about her wedding, her diamond again I am gonna scream, we all know you are getting married...big deal!
    Ugh. I know. I cringe every time she mentions their wedding or engagement. But when you see the cruel things people say about her online you kind of understand. That's why I hate when Jessica publicly attacks her. Her stans are as catty as she is and they start insulting and taunting Brittany about her looks. It's gross. She knows they'll do her dirty work. Funny thing is, Jess has been dropping hint after hint about wanting to get engaged for months (they've only been dating about 6 months) and her stans think it's cute. Jess gets away with beingmean-spirited because of her looks.

That tune from the song challenge it's stuck in my head! Help!!!
    Phart Blossom likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post

Ear worm! I got it too.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    It seemed very difficult, but once they got it, they sang it at the end! LOL..
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow what an extremely, difficult day and challenge after challenge. I must admit I was amazed that both U-Turned Teams did so well on both the U-Turns. I do think it is an Amazing Race first when both U-Turned Teams completed them and neither were eliminated.

That being said, there are 6 teams left how does it benefit you to help anyone at this point unless they were a very weak team and you wanted them in the final three because you can beat them. I thought Jessica and blonde skier had no cause to be upset with Evan at this point in the game. Also Jessica is known for "working together" as long as it helps her and not the other team. Jessica has also kinda not been helpful to Britany on two occasions. I always find it kinda funny when folks like Jessica and Cody get upset when folks won't help them because J&C have done them dirty and then get upset when folks do it to them. Jessica and Cody used the U-Turn in a previous episode to help there game and they don't care if it upsets anyone else yet they don't get it that they do upset people. Entitled much?

I really was hoping the Team Yale was going to send Jessica and Cody home.
    holly71, Miss_Griss, march and 2 others like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567