+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Kristi annoyed me with asking for "help" when and how she did and how personally she took it. First of all, they haven't even tried it yet. Secondly, you weren't asking them to work on it "together", you were straight up asking them for their answer because you didn't know it and saw them as your out. No reason at all to get your panties in a wad. If the four of you have both tried independently and failed three times or so, THAT'S working together, not "hi, what's your answer".
    Wag more, bark less

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632 View Post
    Kristi annoyed me with asking for "help" when and how she did and how personally she took it. First of all, they haven't even tried it yet. Secondly, you weren't asking them to work on it "together", you were straight up asking them for their answer because you didn't know it and saw them as your out. No reason at all to get your panties in a wad. If the four of you have both tried independently and failed three times or so, THAT'S working together, not "hi, what's your answer".
    Yes,I agree. Kristi went down a little in my book last night, Jen and Cody worked well..I'm still rooting for the ski team though
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    Cody and Jess have become the team I can't stand. For the first few episodes this season, I was thinking that I was glad there's no one I hate this year. Can't say that anymore. Jess seems so entitled. She u-turns someone and just calls it good game play. Someone u-turns her, and she's mad about it. Someone asks her for help, and she gives them bad information. She asks someone for help before that person has even tried the puzzle, and gets made because she wasn't given the order. Those 2 are a piece of work.
    I never watch Amazing Race, but I check this forum every week to see if Cody/Jessica were eliminated. THAT'S how much I disliked them on Big Brother.

I may be the only one but I'm rooting for Jessica & Cody.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JulieF View Post
    I never watch Amazing Race, but I check this forum every week to see if Cody/Jessica were eliminated. THAT'S how much I disliked them on Big Brother.
    Well,not yet..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes,I agree. Kristi went down a little in my book last night, Jen and Cody worked well..I'm still rooting for the ski team though
    I'm rooting for them as well. They interact so well with each other and know each other's pressure points. They seem to complement each other really well. I wanted the basketball players to win, though. Brittany is starting to get on my nerves with the constant talk of getting engaged, but she seems harmless. Pretty much everyone this season seem like decent people except Jess and Cody. Out of curiosity, I checked out one of her private Jody Chat things. Girl is mean. She can't stop bad mouthing Brittany. She did the same thing after Big Brother. She bad mouthed everybody.. She's nasty and I don't get why people are so hard core about her and Cody.

Not hardcore, just appreciating them in a different setting.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Not hardcore, just appreciating them in a different setting.
    I don't see them acting any different on TAR than BB. They're playing the same game - Cody makes bad decisions and ignores Jess's instincts, they both treat other players poorly and make enemies, and they both complain when something doesn't go their way when they're to blame for it not going their way. They're playing an okay game but by no means great. Every week their performance gets weaker.

Plus I'm not down with the way Jessica goes after Brittany on Twitter. It's very high school Queen Bee pettiness, but then Jess seems like she hasn't matured since high school.

I didn;t love the partner swap. I thought I would, but it was just . . . lame.

Still have Team Skiers as my favorite despite the blond one getting unnecessarily huffy. Said it before but hungry, tired, extreme stress - if that's your worst, Im ok with it.
    Team Yale still my 2nd favorite. So happy to see them beat BB.
    Indy Car is a lot of fun!

So so sad to see the firefighters go. Esp over BB.

Team Ocean is still annoying.

And of course I already didn't like team BB and knew they were sore losers so no surprise they were . .. sore losers. Hope they go soon.

A skier, Yale, Indy Car would be a great final 3 bc I could relax and root for my favorites without the stress of anyone I dont like winning. lol!

So who screws up and loses his or her Passport next week?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast