+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 2/7 TAR 30 Episode 7/8 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Bleach! I so wanted them to be last even though I suspect it is a non elimination leg.

Aw, I liked the firefighters. *sigh*
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Ack! What does it take to get rid of Cody and Jessica! What a minute, did Jessica just admit that she has a Cyborg partner? Is that legal?

And once again, a team with a great attitude bites the dust while Team Cyborg survives another day.....

Aww, sad to see the brothers go home. They had such great attitudes and were funny!

FORT Newbie

Didnít the annoying engaged couple already win a trip?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Ack! What does it take to get rid of Cody and Jessica! What a minute, did Jessica just admit that she has a Cyborg partner? Is that legal?

And once again, a team with a great attitude bites the dust while Team Cyborg survives another day.....
    Probably when they are last is when there will be a non elimination leg.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cynbeth View Post
    Didnít the annoying engaged couple already win a trip?
    Yes! Blech! She also mentions her ring..
    She was happier when they switched partners..
    Team Indy, he gets stuck in the mud, the clue with tires, said FLAT BED TRUCK..what a couple of dummies, then they do pretty well in the singing task..even in a circle, they'd get lost! Race drivers, really???

Wow, Cody killed that first task then had to wait..team skiers were a good match, but she should have listened to Jess, she was right! WTG Cody..

Evan/Henry were told a lot, by the skiers, and the firemen..too bad, they shouldn't tell,look where they end up, last...
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 02-08-2018 at 01:26 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Cody and Jess have become the team I can't stand. For the first few episodes this season, I was thinking that I was glad there's no one I hate this year. Can't say that anymore. Jess seems so entitled. She u-turns someone and just calls it good game play. Someone u-turns her, and she's mad about it. Someone asks her for help, and she gives them bad information. She asks someone for help before that person has even tried the puzzle, and gets made because she wasn't given the order. Those 2 are a piece of work.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    Cody and Jess have become the team I can't stand. For the first few episodes this season, I was thinking that I was glad there's no one I hate this year. Can't say that anymore. Jess seems so entitled. She u-turns someone and just calls it good game play. Someone u-turns her, and she's mad about it. Someone asks her for help, and she gives them bad information. She asks someone for help before that person has even tried the puzzle, and gets made because she wasn't given the order. Those 2 are a piece of work.
    Jess didn't ask Evan, Kristi did, that's why Kristi was upset at Jen for giving Henry/Evan info on a task..just an FYI..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Evan/Henry have slipped to the bottom of my list. They are so patronizing. I really like the skiers and Cody/Jess and the Indy duo are climbing due to their attitudes after getting through the singing contest. The firefighters were neutral, but at least the one got to mention his kids during the last competition.

I loved the way they edited the bush portion of the show...so many animals and what a great way to get the anti-poaching message across.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast