Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 1/31 TAR 30 Episode 6 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/31 TAR 30 Episode 6 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh, cuss. Musicians are eliminated.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    CRAP! The musicians were soooooo close! Please, Phil, can't you save them?
    DANG! DANG! DANG! I hope everyone turns on Cody and Jessica from now on! And the musicians are being so cool about it. DANG!

FORT Fogey

What classy guys. I hate to see them eliminated, and still canít stand Jessica and Cody. :/

Look on the bright side, guys. Now that the pressure's off, think of how much fun it will be laughing at Jessica and Cody.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Brittany and Jess get into it next week? Awesome.
    JosephD and allornothing like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

And just as I suspected when Phil made that comment about teams working together--next week there's a partner switch. How's that going to work with the double U-turn? Does the eliminated team just have to leave their partner to work with someone else? C'mon--I wanted everyone to turn on Jess and Cody. How can they do that if they're not on the same team?

Of course, the Olympics are coming up, so I probably won't finish off the season live anyway....

I hope Cody gets paired with Brittany.

I would say I hope Jessica gets paired with Brit, but methinks Brittany would succumb to Jessica's fake 'girl power' flattery and she would genuinely work with Jessica only to get played again in the end when Jessica holds back on some crucial piece of information.

This way, if Cody gets paired with Brittany, it will slow him down because he'll be a drill sergeant with Brittany and she won't conform to his demands as fast as he would like.

*fingers crossed*
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Brittany and Jess get into it next week? Awesome.
    But who do you root for? I can't stand either of them. Wait, is there some way to get them both kicked off the show for going at one another? Or, if their teams are switched, what if they're sent home and then the male halves of their teams bond, decide they're both putting up with stuff they don't like from them, and break up with them when they return?

CCL

Jessica gave Brittany and Car Guy the info at the end, she just wanted to be the one to answer and get out first. Twin and Evan worked together but he didnít wait around for her to get the answer, he took off so he could get out first. To me it is the same. Though she (Jess) could have outright stated that to the others, telling them if she was right she would give them the answer, rather than telling them false words or whatever she did (they said she did, we didnít see it). So while I have no problem with what Jess did I know the two contestants donít see it that way. And it will likely come back to bite Jessica and Cody. Fair enough.
    Blast about Team Well Strung. Phil keep telling all the teams at the mat about things upcoming and expecting the unexpected (TM Big Brother) and stuff so I thought it would be a ďkeep racingĒ leg. And then...nope.
    Ah well, still got Skiers and Henry and Evan to root for!
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

The thing about Jessica's ploy at the end of that challenge was that she got a word (or words?) from the others, because they agreed to work together. So, she got at least "meaning", but didn't give them "life" and actually said it was "this" so they wouldn't figure it out. To me, that's the part that's not fair. If you're working together, you don't lie to deliberately keep them out of the game. Yes, she gave them the answer after she got her clue, but she wouldn't have gotten that answer without one of them giving her the "meaning." Once you agree to work together to get all the words, it's crappy to not really share all the words. I guess the cabbies gave them a little karma for that though, since they came in so late.

Bummer the musicians couldn't have overcome the time, because they really were a strong team. So smart! I'm sad they're out.
    I like the skiers - they did very well too.
    Evan was snippy tonight, in a very calm and methodical way! I felt for Henry, because he just gave in to her and apologized; I wanted him to stand up to her a little! But, they did well, so maybe her little tiny fit was okay this time! haha. But, next time he pours a beer from a keg, he better "just like, check or something, before...." Before, what, doing something himself?? He probably won't touch another keg in his whole entire life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast