+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: 1/24 TAR 30 Episode 4/5 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/24 TAR 30 Episode 4/5 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Trevor and Chris are my favorite team because I can relate to them the best. Henry and Evan are a close second. What a cute couple and what a mutually respectable healthy relationship they have. ... no him making her cry .... no passive agressive belittling .... no "be a man!" comments. I really like those guys. My third favorite team is Kristy and Jen.

So far, I don't super dislike any of the teams. Usually, by this point in the season I'm zeroing in on who I want to see go home.
    allornothing likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fan

"Trevor and Chris are my favorite team because I can relate to them the best."

They're my favorite too...but I'm surprised that 2 fit young guys seem to struggle so much. They're usually at the back of the pack. Hopefully they'll move to the front soon.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Too bad Team Wellstrung isn't there. They could be playing romantic background music for them.

I do think it's nice that the next couple in asked if they could hug them before they did--and then someone said, "Nice leg, Henry!" and everyone laughed.
    It wasn't "nice leg", it was "NEXT leg", as in Henry should propose on the next leg!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567