+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 1/17 TAR 30 Episode 3 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/17 TAR 30 Episode 3 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

allornothing likes this.

Grueling leg, was it designed on purpose to be that hard because of the competitive level of the contestants?

I thought Team Chomp was going to get a time penalty at the mat for Tim yelling Joey as he ran past the blue entrance to the one marketplace? As you are not supposed to help your teammate while they are doing a challenge.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Grueling leg, was it designed on purpose to be that hard because of the competitive level of the contestants?

I thought Team Chomp was going to get a time penalty at the mat for Tim yelling Joey as he ran past the blue entrance to the one marketplace? As you are not supposed to help your teammate while they are doing a challenge.
    I thought so too but was it him that yelled it or one of the other teams. They wouldn't make that mistake twice. At this stage they are helping each other.

I am only watching the Amazing Race because of Cody and Jessica.

The BB house was, IMO, so toxic and nasty, I stopped watching. I appreciated Cody and Jessica because they were the only ones to challenge the house who bent over backwards to kowtow to (nasty) Paul. Cody got off on the wrong foot in the house and yes, they both apparently have some rather strong views on certain subjects (I actually didn't see or hear this, but apparently said they some pretty bigoted things)

I was curious how Cody and Jessica would treat one another outside the house and if they actually had any redeeming qualities - so that why I am watching. I wonder if Cody is an introvert with his military background and experiences impacting his ability to tolerate silly BB house antics. We shall see how he fares....

FORT Fan

"Were Cody and Jessica well liked by the viewers or were they unpopular?"

I liked them on BB because compared to the other trash that was in the house, they seemed like the most "normal"...comparatively. Cody did seem to have anger issues though, so I'm glad that hasn't shown itself on TAR so far. I agree that the BB house was very nasty and toxic this past season...the worst season ever...so I stopped watching half way through. I could NOT look at Josh's and Paul's faces another second.
    sunshine3331 and Fanny Mare like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I am only watching the Amazing Race because of Cody and Jessica.
    I'd watch AR with or without them. So far I'm enjoying this season, the last challenge with the gnome, was pretty grueling, for everyone.

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345