+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 1/17 TAR 30 Episode 3 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/17 TAR 30 Episode 3 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

So I missed it. Did Jess take the gnome or just not let her know she left it?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

CCL

Just not let her know that she left it. Jess held Brittany's gnome while Brittany made the phone call and then Brittany ran off sans gnome.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Okay. Thanks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Just not let her know that she left it. Jess held Brittany's gnome while Brittany made the phone call and then Brittany ran off sans gnome.
    Yeah, it seemed like she wanted to blame Jessica for holding it and not giving it back to her, but it really was her own fault. She got excited and ran off. Jessica just put it down, and did her own thing. I don't blame her, it really wasn't as bad as they made it seem like it would be. I'm sure the girl calling "Jessica!!" down the streets as Jess just ran away was edited too, to make it seem like she was just ignoring the calls.

Quick question... We didn't watch this last season of BigBrother. Were Cody and Jessica well liked by the viewers or were they unpopular?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter View Post
    Quick question... We didn't watch this last season of BigBrother. Were Cody and Jessica well liked by the viewers or were they unpopular?
    They were very polarizing. You either loved them or hated them, in my opinion, and it seemed like there was no middle ground. I really liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter View Post
    Both. I liked them, Cody won Americas favourite player..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Great episode! I have no sense of direction, I'd have been lost for days there. Hard challenge!
    So glad the basketball players were not eliminated!
    Sk8Leigh likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    You are thinking of AZC! I asked my MD if I could zipline in Maui and she nixed it because of my fractured disk.
    Time to find another doctor. LOL.

NEVER take the delivery task. It's always grueling. Remember the mannequins that wouldn't stay together?
    Punkin and Sk8Leigh like this.
    I'm Paula.

Ugh! Jessica with her "we were always on the bottom at BB." No, you actually were on top, and then you blew up your own game needlessly and then whined about it for the rest of your days. Actually Jessica blew up her game twice imo. They were terrible players and deserved what they got and Im already tired of their whining about it again.

Why did the bball not just leave his backpack? I don't get it! I like them. Come on, think!

I like how Team Xtreme (that's the name of the all girl team left, yes?) is encouraging to other players. I have lots of team I like, but skiiers are definitely a favorite.

So glad Team Yale won! I really like them too, another favorite for me.

Also, glad it was a non-elim leg, I like the bball players and happy to have them stick around a little longer.

As for the Cody and Jessica being liked, as a pp mentioned they were very polarizing. Loved by many, disliked by others. I definitely did NOT like them. IMO they played terrible right off the bat, alienating themselves from their majority alliance by nominating one of their own in week one.

I feel they were only loved bc they were the only players NOT falling in line with Paul's plan. They really weren't going to be IN with Paul, since Cody declared against him when Cody was in the majority. IE it was already done (being against Paul) before we knew we all hated how Paul ran the house. So his love was by luck not actually being someone I could like.

Honestly, the whole season was annoying and terrible, BUT I can't find myself liking Cody and Jessica by default. Also, Cody said some pretty very unkind things about certain groups of people in the world and Jessica played the horny sidekick girl to a fault. As always my $0.02.
    holly71, JORY'sMom, Punkin and 6 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast