+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 1/10 TAR 30 Episode 2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/10 TAR 30 Episode 2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I had my days/shows mixed up. I was thinking TAR comes on tomorrow night. Love my DVR! I just finished watching the show.

When Phil first mentioned 'chocolate' I thought it was going to lead to something gross like they'd have to eat like chocolate covered crickets or something.

I won't miss the goat girls either. I think the blond one should have ran the second race, but at least she can't complain about their loss and having been sent home.

Can't wait to see what happens next week with the left behind gnome.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Kao

I would have been all over that letterpress detour! That was a seriously old one, and heavy too. I think that's why they had the expert ink it and do the actual printing.

"Pineapple." What was that about? That couple really creeps me out.

I was scared for the basketball guys when they lost the first fry round. Then, after they got through, I was scared for the Harvard team. I like them a lot, and was glad that they finally won a race.

Bye, goat girls. BTW, I thought it was completely [censored] that the blonde made the other one race again right away, especially since everyone else took turns whenever they lost. What an awful thing to do to someone who was already tired. After last week's show I already had a low opinion of her, and after this week it's in the gutter.

The way the preview was edited, it looked like that girl took the other's gnome, because when she went back to the phone booth where she left it, it was no longer there.
    Punkin and allornothing like this.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I think it was a good idea to have the same goat gal to go again. There was a bit of a learning curve to the race and it was their last chance. I saw from the first race the outside lane is the lane to start in because the inside people always got cut off. Good episode!
    allornothing likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    "Pineapple." What was that about? That couple really creeps me out.
    From what I understand, "pineapple" is their code word for "chill out; take it down a notch; everything will be fine."
    Arielflies likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Great episode!

LOVED the head to head comp!

Happy to see Goat Yoga go. The only other team I don't like it Big Brother, but honestly that is left over don't like from BB and I do appreciate their dedication to TAR.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    From what I understand, "pineapple" is their code word for "chill out; take it down a notch; everything will be fine."
    Maybe its their safe word for rough sex as well.? I think there the only team I'm not really fond of..( now goat yoga girls have gone)

We've had head to head on Canada AR a few times. It's fun, I'm just glad Henry won in the end, he certainly deserved it ,poor guy.
    Photobabe and allornothing like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't really like the goat team so I was really rooting for Henry at that point. It was surprising that the second goat woman didn't step up and race the second time considering how tiring they kept saying it was.

I don't like the head-to-head competition for whether you stay in the race or not. I don't think I'd mind it earlier, but as an elimination challenge I didn't care for it.

Wasn't there a head to head race around the track at the Colosseum in Los Angeles recently? Or, wait, NOT LA, but Greece or some place in the Med.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CCL

They had to do a lap in an Athens stadium last year. There were a few teams doing it at around the same time but they were not competing against eachother. There might have been a time element, I canít remember, and I donít see where it says if there was online.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Didn't like the head to head challenge as it seemed the physically taller and stronger men totally overpowered a physically weaker competitor. Kinda wanted to see the Goat Ladies go further, or at least the nice brunette one.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast