+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 1/3 TAR 30 Premiere Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/3 TAR 30 Premiere Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Wow, that was close.

I was sorta hoping the snippy goat yoga girls would go. Hopefully they adjust their attitudes in upcoming episodes, I don't like teams that argue all the time.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

I think it's kind of ridiculous that the yoga girls only got through the puzzle because the basketball player helped them, but the basketball players incurred a penalty because one tried to help the other one, who said he never even heard what he said anyway. I know the former isn't against the rules, but maybe it should be if the idea is that only one person should be responsible for each roadblock.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Newbie

So far I like most teams except for the one couple who have been together a while I donít know many names yet but they are annoyingly lovey dovey and the Big Brother couple.

Great episode. TAR is my favorite show of Reality TV. I love it's fast pace and beautiful scenery.
    JORY'sMom, Punkin, waywyrd and 4 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Phil says in has never been this close in 30 seasons...seconds separating them...photo finish.

Models are out. Shame...NOT.

Thankfully the basketball players live to fight another day!
    Sk8Leigh likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Great episode. TAR is my favorite show of Reality TV. I love it's fast pace and beautiful scenery.
    It's mine, too! I've seen so many great places that I'd love to visit someday, as well as many I now know I'd never ever go to!

That hour went so fast! When is it on again? I thought I heard they're airing it twice a week?
    JosephD likes this.

Preview...Most competitive season ever...with lots of new twists.

First ever head to head competition....and at some point they are to swap partners? What? how would that work?

Well this could be interesting.
    JosephD likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

Why do the yoga girls have so much stuff?? Bags and bags of stuff!!
    I was wondering the same thing. Other teams also had those white bags but not as many as those two. Were they shopping? Never saw that before I don't think.

Good start though, I enjoyed it.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Oh I liked the girls that came in last, but man that was so close. Are the goat yoga girls the ones that argued? Hmm more yoga perhaps. I like Cedric and his partner,but he shouldn't keep helping others!
    Cody ran through that ice spelling challenge, then messed up. Well done you two. Cody, ask ! Listen to Jess, at least he said it was his fault.
    I love the guys that play the violin, and the race car drivers!
    I wish I knew names. What was in the white bags they all carried?
    I love racers that want to compete, looks like a good season..bet they only swap partners for one challenge..
    Yay AR is back!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

Yes, the yoga girls were the ones arguing. Needed to get out and do some yoga. Maybe if they saw a goat in passing...

I presume partner swap will be just for one task?

The head to head has been done on the Canadian version -I forget what they called it. The team arriving first at a location goes up against the second arrival. Whoever wins continues on with the leg while the losing team has to challenge the next-arriving team. Sometimes the loisng team has to wait a while for the next team to arrive. The final losing time has to wait out a pre-determined time before they can leave and continue racing.

Exciting finish. Was hoping for ring girls just because yoga woman were already grating. Plus yoga with goats sounds dumb.
    The basketball players were killing me with the letters and then the penalty. I donít think they will win. The athletic pros always seem to be fan faves but not that great at the game.
    Faves would be skiers, Yalies, the musical duo. Least faves would be yoga team, long-term couple.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast