+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Cody Nickson & Jessica Graf - TAR 30

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Cody Nickson & Jessica Graf - TAR 30

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Cody recognizes he needs to work on his rock-headiness. He did apologize to Jess for not listening to her and getting them lost. I rather like the way they ran this leg.
    Me too!
    mockingbird255@ likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Geez, would it kill them to smile?
    Yes. lol.
    dagwood likes this.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I thought that too, karna!

BUT I thought maybe TAR asked all the Teams to pose with “no expressions”.......but I then went and
    clicked on about 6 other TAR couples and they all look EXCITED HAPPY and ready for an adventure!

While JODY looks like they are about to prep for a colonoscopy or something???
    You would think they would be comfortable with a colonoscopy. What with Jessica constantly shoving her fingers up his bum.
    And vice versa, lol
    I want to watch hut because those two hateful people are there, being rewarded for being racist, misogynistic homophobes, I can't. Unless Cody gets eaten by a lion or a pack of rabid dingo's. That I'll watch lol

disclaimer: Of course I don't actually want Cody to be eaten by wild dingo's or a lion.
    Oh, wo am I kidding? I'll watch a few episodes. lol
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I can't wait to watch them bickering at each other. They should be super entertaining. Despite how much I hate this guy, if FORT has a TAR pool, I'll rank them high up on my list because even though Cody's a skanky pig, he'll run the hell out of this race. He won't care who he stomps on. I can see it now....... ...... He'll jump in one of their cars and mow down an elderly woman crossing the street. He'll steal a blind man's cane to knock a clue off of a shelf. He'll kidnap a baby and try to trade it for an Express Pass -- anything to get ahead! No way is this guy going to hesitate!!! So, unless one of the legs of the race require him to kiss a guy, they should finish easily in the final three.
    I honest to God HURT myself gigglesnorting while reading this!!!!
    dagwood, tinderbox and JosephD like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I'm alone in wondering how they'll race..
    Nope! I'm right there with ya!! They were my favorite BB players last season (and recall, there wasn't a single player that had many redeeming qualities). Hope they win several legs and finish 1st in the race. This reality show is more their forte, since it doesn't require socialization skills in order to win. :-D Go JODY!!
    HulaEngr

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night." ~ Marilyn Monroe

I'll have to admit that I'm biased against anyone from BB since I watched the first two seasons of BB and was turned off by it. It'll also be fair enough for me to say if any future cast members from BB wind up on TAR, I will be rooting against them. So far, no one from BB who has been on TAR has changed my opinions about them. Sorry, but I don't like Cody & Jess at all.

FORT Newbie

I really dislike how Jess taunts Brittany on Twitter. From both TAR and BB I get the feeling Jess intentionally targets women she thinks aren't as attractive as her. She's mean to other women and snarks on them in her little cliquey Jody Chat rooms she creates strictly so she can have a bunch of losers kiss her ass.
    Punkin and tinderbox like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ughyoupeople View Post
    I really dislike how Jess taunts Brittany on Twitter. From both TAR and BB I get the feeling Jess intentionally targets women she thinks aren't as attractive as her. She's mean to other women and snarks on them in her little cliquey Jody Chat rooms she creates strictly so she can have a bunch of losers kiss her ass.
    She seriously does this? Clearly, she's mentally stuck in 8th grade. Why am I not surprised?

This is exactly why I said in another thread that even though I'm impressed with the way they're running the race, I can't forget what tools they were on BB. This is just more proof that leopards don't change their spots, they just get a better edit!
    Last edited by holly71; 02-14-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    JORY'sMom, Punkin and allornothing like this.

She was a big baby tonight. She kept playing the "I'm a girl" card and wimping out on everything. I'm a girl, and I'm not impressed when other girls do that. Don't go on the amazing race if you can't pick up a frog.
    waywyrd and allornothing like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I can't pick up a frog, but it wouldn't stop me going on AR. Team Indy were just as wimpy...lol!
    Cody is a comp beast! Dang he's great, and Jess said she did nothing this leg, she owned that fact..
    Punkin, justCoz and Coco46 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast