+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Wasn't the worse ending (for me that was Freddy and Kendra winning over Kris and Jon) mainly due to the fact that I quite liked Scott so I am happy for him to be victorious at least.
    The actual race was pretty good. I enjoyed that they had riddles to solve, and the end-of-run memory task was well-done.
    Man, I loved Kris and Jon. Stupid train.
    holly71 and Flyer_Fan like this.

Happy Scott won. I have no idea how he managed to make it to the end with Brooke! That said, they BOTH did well the final few legs. Got to give them credit.

Love this show. Never missed a season.

Finally gave in and watched it. The looks of the other competitors pretty much said it all. They were so much happier to see Mom and Dad than Brooke and Scott. Still, I'm happy for Scott. It seems like it might have been pretty close if Mom and Dad hadn't gone to the wrong building for one of their clues.

It was smart of Scott and Brooke to check their bags through and just take fanny packs. Too bad the others didn't think to do that. The extra weight must have really slowed them down.
    Bearcata likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by rvon View Post
    Well, guess I won't bother watching this finale.
    Me either, after reading this thread! Worst possible outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4 View Post
    So disappointed int his ending...Can't stand her. She never would have made it if Michael hadn't helped her with her ladle.
    She'd STILL be there crying "I CAAAAAAAAN'T!"

Ugh. She is one miserable personality.

FORT Fanatic

Are they allowed to refer to notes when doing the memory task? Otherwise, I would think it would be difficult to remember that you came in 6th or 7th or whatever for all those different places... Even though Brooke was super annoying, I'm guessing
    that Scott would have preferred her to be annoying, but do a good job on the memory task such that they could win the million, than have someone with a sunny disposition, but win nothing. Do they at least win some money for coming in 2nd or 3rd?
    Arielflies likes this.

In the past, 2nd and 3rd place got some money. I'm guessing they still do.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    Are they allowed to refer to notes when doing the memory task? Otherwise, I would think it would be difficult to remember that you came in 6th or 7th or whatever for all those different places... Even though Brooke was super annoying, I'm guessing
    that Scott would have preferred her to be annoying, but do a good job on the memory task such that they could win the million, than have someone with a sunny disposition, but win nothing. Do they at least win some money for coming in 2nd or 3rd?
    I think they still get money for placing 2nd and 3rd.They all take notes now,because they know that the last task will be something to do with the whole race.

While its nice to win the million, it wasn't as pleasant to watch imho. Brooke was a PITA!
    Bearcata and AZ Dream like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I mostly prefer seasons with loved ones because it's so refreshing compared to other competition shows, partners working together.
    But when one partner is completely unbearable, like Brooke, I can't root for the partner who's chosen to be with that person. Whereas I was able to root for Scott, who doesn't have to go home with Brooke.

So disappointed.

Like everyone.

Bah!

And I wasn't a huge Scott fan, but he is very gracious and kind at the ending, so I guess I can be a little happy at the end for him anyway. You wouldn't have guessed how annoying his partner was by his words. And looks like B is running through her cash, so in the end maybe when she has nothing to show for it but out of date clothes and a few extra lbs and hears everyone's reaction about her - maybe she will grow and change and be a better person. So the world will be a better place because of it.

Love 2nd and 3rd place teams so much!

Ah well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast