+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

To the Point

Re: 6/1 TAR 29 Finale Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Never have I been as disappointed in the winning team...well half of the team, and I have been disappointed before. Brooke never stopped being annoying, NEVER!!! I hope that as she watched this season (& I am sure hearing/reading all the vile things out there) that she is mature and is introspective enough to realize that she has some areas that need some real, serious work!

Blech. Gotta be one of the worst winners ever.
    I hope Scott gets a 60/40 split for having put up with her.

FORT Fanatic

Scott definitely deserves at least a 60/40 split for all the whining and complaining he put up with day after day.
    anemone and Fanny Mare like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Never have I been as disappointed in the winning team...well half of the team, and I have been disappointed before. Brooke never stopped being annoying, NEVER!!! I hope that as she watched this season (& I am sure hearing/reading all the vile things out there) that she is mature and is introspective enough to realize that she has some areas that need some real, serious work!
    I wouldn't bank on it. I was spoilt,( complete accident )and oh how I hoped it wasn't true.
    I also read she was on instagram ,eating at fancy restaurants and showing off new clothes. She was told to take then down. I'm happy for Scott, if she had another partner, I'm really not sure they could have put up with her, or pushed her so hard.

I loved the race car challenge, Tara did well.

Roll on next season, because this was very dissapointing.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Have you been watching the show? LOL (Just kidding.) Introspection and maturity are not qualities she seems to have cultivated.

The good news is that I won't need to stay up late tonight to watch it when it becomes available on the CBS site at midnight.
    holly71 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Disappointing like when Flo got dragged through to the win. Some of the other teams who helped her on that metal strainer have only themselves to blame for her still being in the race. They should always remember that the whole thing is a race. If you help a team to get you through a particular challenge that's one thing but helping another team because she's crying is a whole different unnecessary thing. Just be nice when you tell them you can't help because your teammate is waiting for you outside but you're sure they can do it.

Yeah. Especially when she would never have returned the favor.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Just like Fanny Mare, I knew the outcome before watching the show. I, too, stumbled upon a spoiler with pictures and so I knew that it was true. Still, I watched it for the excitement of trying to overtake one another, but there wasn't all that much. The race car challenge was clearly the best part, but once they'd completed that task, the rest was kinda meh. They were spaced too far apart. I wish the teams had been closer together so at least there would have been the illusion that someone else might win.

Oh well, I'm very happy for Scott. He totally earned his winnings. Blech on Brooke.
    Sk8Leigh, agamergirl and Photobabe like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fogey

Half kidding, but wonder if they held off airing this season because of the awful conclusion. Blah!

Glad it's been renewed though. Overall, I did enjoy the season, and always love a little dose of Phil.

Happy for Scott. He deserved the entire million for dragging her dead weight throughout this entire race. If she ever gives birth I hope the doctor is patient, because they are sure to hear "I can't" the entire darn time.

As a matter of fact we all deserve a check for toughing this season out and listening to her. The other racers deserve a vacation. The editors deserve a raise. Ugh.....would have loved for team LoLo to have won. At first I was rooting for Tara and Joey but then I realized that it was mainly because LoLo was pretty mellow throughout most of the race, and so I didn't take much notice of them. They just chugged along and got it done to the best of their ability. Really can't complain about that.
    agamergirl and AZ Dream like this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast