+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 5/25 TAR 29 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/25 TAR 29 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm thrilled that Mom and Dad are still in it. I wasn't a fan of Redmond and partner, but I feel bad for them that they went out due to a cab driver. (The subway decision wasn't a good one either, but they would have passed Tara and Joey if the cab driver hadn't gone the right way. Or maybe it was just edited to look that way. )
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-26-2017 at 11:04 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I think I'm going to wait till after the finale &find out who won before I watch it. I would rather watch knowing who won rather than watch & find out it's Brooke. If they win, I can't bring my self to watch it. She's beyond awful. She's unbearable
    Bearcata and allornothing like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I think I'm going to wait till after the finale &find out who won before I watch it. I would rather watch knowing who won rather than watch & find out it's Brooke. If they win, I can't bring my self to watch it. She's beyond awful. She's unbearable
    I agree, 100%.
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

That was a good episode. I'm Team LoLo all the way, but I won't be disappointed in any of them winning.... 'cept for Brooke. If Scott could win on his own, cool, but unfortunately, it's a package deal.

I do feel sorry for Matt and Redmond being out because of a cab driver. That gotta hurt.

The video opponent could have had both hands tied behind his back AND blindfolded AND having to play with just his feet before I would have been able to beat him. I'm not real good at video games.

I'm proud of mom for hanging in there. You could see the frustration in her eyes, but she didn't quit.

Can't wait for the finale. This season has gone by so fast.
    allornothing likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    Matt and Redmond went home. They made their big mistake at the beginning when they took the subway instead of a cab like the other three. That put them behind for the whole leg until they finally caught up with Tara and Joey at the last task. If they had taken a cab they probably would still be in it.
    Based on how well the guys did at the task (or how editing made it seem), they may have actually won the leg. That mistake killed them! I know most folks did not like them at all. Despite all of their "attitude", I liked them. I guess I appreciate those who actually run hard, play hard & well. There are few on these "reality" shows that don't say or do something along the way that I find offensive. I hate that they made that bad decision but they did and paid the price. I was impressed with how they handled themselves this leg.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

I can't believe how on pins and needles I was on the last 15 minutes of this episode, I so desperately wanted Tara and Joey to get to the finale. Can't believe "I Can't" Brooke is still in this race. It was so nice to finally have a season were the teams all strong in their own ways and no (male) team dominated so much to the point it was not exciting to see who won each leg.
    Miss_Griss and allornothing like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    Matt and Redmond have caught up to Tara and Joey. It's kind of amazing that Tara can't even beat the guy when he's blindfolded. If Matt is decent at video games, they might stay in this.
    It was so funny because he kept apologizing. This was a fun episode! I enjoyed watching all the challenges. This would be a place I would love to visit.
    allornothing likes this.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

Loved the challenges - from the stacked cups to making Kimchi to video game mayhem. South Korea was a fun stop. Well, if your transportation didn't fail you. Not sad the boys went home, they won a few firsts and a nice trip. It's not $1,000,000, but a nice consolation.

Looking forward to the three sets of mixed couples duking it out in Chicago.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

This was a really fun set of challenges. I can't believe Brooke and Scott have made it to the final three. She's insufferable. I wasn't too disappointed to see the guys go home. After Brooke, they were my least favorite players.
    allornothing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    That's exactly how I felt about this episode, because for some reason I thought it was the finale and I was busy that evening and couldn't watch. I put off watching my recording until I could steel myself for a possible Brooke win, but then happily I found out it wasn't the finale.

I'll probably watch live this week, but I'll be so disheartened if Brooke wins - though I'd be happy for Scott for all he's had to put up with. She's horrible when things are tough or going wrong. Either of the other teams winning would be fine with me too. Logan is super good looking, so watching him will be a nice bonus and if he and London can pull off the win, great!

I give Redmond lots of credit going on this show with his disability, and doing so well. Unfortunately they showed some of his seriously less-flattering moments, so I'm not sorry to see the team eliminated. It's hard for me to give any credit to Brooke though, because her disability seems to be her insufferable personality, and she doesn't make up for it in other ways!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123