+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 5/25 TAR 29 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 5/25 TAR 29 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Oops! Sorry.....I thought tonight was the Finale. Who went home?

Matt and Redmond went home. They made their big mistake at the beginning when they took the subway instead of a cab like the other three. That put them behind for the whole leg until they finally caught up with Tara and Joey at the last task. If they had taken a cab they probably would still be in it.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Poor Matt and Redmond I know they took the subway, but if the cab hadn't taken them to the wrong place, I think they would be in the F3. Gawd,I hate Brooke is still racing.!!!!

I didnt like the cups, but lawd the gaming would have done me in. I'd of asked them to double blindfold the kid!

Brooke's all smiles now, what a change.
    Miss_Griss and KeepItReal like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At the very beginning of the episode, they showed Matt and Red saying it wouldn't be them going home. For almost every season of TAR whenever anyone has said that, they go home. I hate it because it ruins the episode for me, since at that point I'm pretty sure I know who is going home. No different tonight...
    KeepItReal and tinderbox like this.

Redmond's little speech at the end was so hypocritical, considering how he treated Vanck. I'm glad he didn't make it to the final 3, but I feel bad for Matt.

I guess I'm rooting for Team LoLo to win. Surely Brooke won't win, and Tara seems at the end of her rope.

I wasn't a big fan of the boys. I didn't like how they acted with the other teams.

Glad team 'Mom and Dad' are still in it. And I haven't even noticed team 'LoLo' until now. But London is gorgeous.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

While I (like everyone else) wanted BS to go home the most, I am ok with Matt and Redmond. This gives Mom and Dad . . . or alternatively Lolo a better chance of winning.

So I am ok with the stronger of the 2 teams I dislike going home to give the teams I am rooting for a better chance. I just have to have a finger on the mute button when Brooke is on the screen.
    KeepItReal likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post
    While I (like everyone else) wanted BS to go home the most, I am ok with Matt and Redmond. This gives Mom and Dad . . . or alternatively Lolo a better chance of winning.

So I am ok with the stronger of the 2 teams I dislike going home to give the teams I am rooting for a better chance. I just have to have a finger on the mute button when Brooke is on the screen.
    The only thing that worries me, is that mom and dad, appear to be running on fumes. They looked super tired last leg, especially Tara. Brooke OTOH looked like she had a new lease on life. What a dissapointing finish if she won, crying/whining all through this race. I'm hoping LOLO can pull off the win! He's gorgeous and patient. That's who I'm cheering for.
    I wasn't keen on Joey's remarks about the gamer Tara was playing, give her a chance? Etc, etc...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wasn't keen on Joey's remarks about the gamer Tara was playing, give her a chance? Etc, etc...
    And that's not the first time Joey has gotten a little . . . that way. Which is not my favorite personality, but they can't all be team fun. But overall, I still want them to win. Though I agree they look like they have no steam left and Lolo probably has a better chance. I am ok with them winning too!

I'm so bummed that Matt and Redmond are out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast