+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Tara and Joey got a monetary prize. Didn't they also get one on their previous win? That's $12500 each. Seems each of them would be able to afford a really comfortable vacation with their family if they wanted to.

Glad to see Michael and Liz go. His stubbornness is really what cost him the race in the end, which I feel is nice karma.

I'm with the camp that thinks Becca is feeling a bit fake. When the going goes good, she's all smiles and happyness, but when there's something going wrong, she seems to make a full 180. It's easy to be happy when you're ahead.

I wonder how team LoLo got so far behind the other three teams. Did they get lost when they were held up with the car troubles? At least they're getting more air time lately. Overall, they seem a rather 'plain' team, which may be why they're getting little air time. While they seem to work well together, the fact that ending 4th on leg 9 being a record seems a pretty clear indication they're not the strongest of contestants in the endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendygal View Post
    I have noticed that Scott is lazy and lets Brooke do all the work of the challenges.
    Wait, what?

Every time they're walking a distance or climbing, it's Scott carrying both the backpacks.

Every time they're on a detour or other task involving them both that requires lifting stuff or similar, they're taking twice as long, because all the other teams share the work, while Brooke just stands there making Scott do everything.

There is a rule that requires teammates to split the roadblocks roughly equally. I'm quite sure that's what Scott is keeping in mind. Making her do the roadblocks up front when there's still a ton of teams and the chance of elimination is smaller means he'll get to do them once they're getting to the end and the situation becomes more dangerous.

Also remember he has a fear of height, but he did both the height challenges, because Brooke was just not feeling it those times.

....and didn't Scott carry three fireworks while Brooke whined about carrying one?

Anyway, I think I stand alone on the Becca-Floyd passport thing. I didn't interpret her response as a serious meltdown. I thought she was play-fighting with him just like she play-hit him.
    Last edited by JosephD; 05-15-2017 at 07:50 AM.
    Bearcata likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Maybe Scott should do Brooke's whining for her, too.

I'm on the fence with Becca. Floyd seems to be totally genuine, but Becca...I'm not sure.
    Sk8Leigh and KeepItReal like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Maybe Scott should do Brooke's whining for her, too.

I'm on the fence with Becca. Floyd seems to be totally genuine, but Becca...I'm not sure.
    I guess it boils down to individual taste, Becca is not my cuppa tea. Poor Scott, I do feel for him at times..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345