+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I like Scott but I dislike Brooke so much that I'll be disappointed if their team somehow wins. I don't think I gotta worry about that, though. There's no way they're taking the title.

Of the remaining teams I'm leaning towards Team Fun or Logan and London for the win, but I got a feeling it'll be Tara and Joey by the edit they're getting. Mom and dad work well together but they bore me.

Gosh, Liz must be some kind of saint to put up with Michael's crap. I liked her, but I won't miss their team because he sucked the fun out of the whole experience, IMO.
    waywyrd, Miss_Griss and beerbelly like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I like Scott but I dislike Brooke so much that I'll be disappointed if their team somehow wins. I don't think I gotta worry about that, though. There's no way they're taking the title.

Of the remaining teams I'm leaning towards Team Fun or Logan and London for the win, but I got a feeling it'll be Tara and Joey by the edit they're getting. Mom and dad work well together but they bore me.

Gosh, Liz must be some kind of saint to put up with Michael's crap. I liked her, but I won't miss their team because he sucked the fun out of the whole experience, IMO.

Don't worry about Scott and Brooke winning she can't run as she endlessly reminded everyone this episode.
    holly71, beerbelly and agamergirl like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Don't know why so many folks are down on Becca. Maybe it is because she is a bit unconventional looking, acts a bit goofy, and is not girly, girly. Would everyone prefer a whole bunch of Brooks?
    agamergirl likes this.

It was because of the lost passport incident where she went off in anger. Posters here have a long memory.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It was because of the lost passport incident where she went off in anger. Posters here have a long memory.
    Plus, I don't think there was just one incident. I think they are the fun couple, so that's all we see now
    KeepItReal and allornothing like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Team fun all the way! I love them. Really glad Michael is gone. Too bad Liz had to go with him, though. If they have another one, I hope it's a traditional, old fashioned race. No specialties.
    holly71, Punkin and KeepItReal like this.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Thing is we only saw a bit of the incident and Floyd has never spoken ill of her so I have to give that a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Thing is we only saw a bit of the incident and Floyd has never spoken ill of her so I have to give that a pass.
    I'm sure Joey and Tara have argued, but we haven't seen it, but that doesn't mean I don't believe they have never argued .( edit monkeys)
    -Andy Rooney-

Darn those Edit Monkeys.

I recently had to do a project at work and had to work with two males with vastly different personalities. The thing was they were both accomplished in their field and were used to being the boss. It was an education in learning how to deal with them. I had done a similar project before and knew the process and it was amazing how they didn't listen to instructions and tried to move the process in a totally different direction then we had been instructed to. It was funny how both thought they were absolutely right. The one I would just calmly say no, that is not how it to be done, "remember we were told to do this and this ...." and I could see the light dawn in his eyes ... what a moment. The other one scared me how angry he could get. Basically, as long as I released him to on to other work that day he was OK with what ever I would decide. So what is the point of this little story, learning to deal with new people has a learning curve and you have to be careful and considerate in what you say and how you handle things. Imagine how much harder that is when you have to travel (already a stressful situation) with a stranger 24/7 in a race around the world and on top of that those Darn Edit Monkeys really don't show us the entire story.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-14-2017 at 09:45 PM.

They showed us Mike. I don't believe for a second he was as bad as he seemed, because as I said upthread, people helped them out at a u-turn, they were hugged more than once on the mat, so yeah, edit monkeys, indeedy.
    allornothing likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast