Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/11 TAR 29 Episode 6 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Not judging isn't it beautiful there??
    Yes!

Thank goodness! I seriously couldn't have watched next week if Michael were still in the race. Liz is a sweetheart if she can maintain a brotherly relationship with that bully.

Well, Michael and Liz are finally gone. I'm amazed that they were so close behind Team Fun. If Michael hadn't been so obstinate about turning around, they would have beat the other team and still been in the race. But I'm really over them, so I'm glad they're gone.

I do think it was really rotten that Brooke U-Turned them after making a deal when Michael helped her where she said that she never would.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie

I have learned in my life that when you are driving you may not be able to find the place you are going. It is best to just to turn around. Michael was stubborn and lost a lot of time. Plus, Mike forgot to get the goat. They could have beat TEAM FUN if they had not made those mistakes.

TARA was stupid for trying to help Mike and Liz by making TEAM FUN have to do the U-Turn. It will be PAY BACK from Team Fun for Tara & Joey for next week I am guessing. I would take my revenge on Tara.

I have noticed that Scott is lazy and lets Brooke do all the work of the challenges. Then he roles his eyes when Brooke takes too long.

I feel sorry for Liz but now she can rest and get away from that bully Mike. They were given two chances to stay in the race for the last two weeks.

Let the best team win soon.
    beerbelly and teatime like this.

Liz and Michael are confusing to me. I get that we only see a small part of what's going on, but I would be ready to kill him if he did the stuff we've seen, yet she seems have have a genuine affection for him. I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome (just kidding) or if he really has a lot of redeeming qualities that make up for when he's being a butthead. Everyone, including Liz, seems to really like him; so it's confusing. She does seem to believe him, to an extent, when he misbehaves and then blames her for it.
    GolfGrrl and agamergirl like this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

That was a good episode.

Let's see I am rooting for Tara and Joey (I am ok that they u-turned Team Fun to help Mike and Liz since they are friends. But only because Mike and Liz are such a weak team and Team Fun not weak, so not only do they help their friends but it was a good strategic mistake.)

A very close 2nd I am rooting for Team Fun. Becca is right, Floyd is the best teammate. And he is super cute too with his aw shucks. and they were pretty positive about the u-turn and the very rough leg they had.

Next up is Team LoLo. I will be happy if they were to win.

I want neither team whine nor team bully to win. IF I had to pick between then, Id pick team bully bc brooke seems like a bit of a bully as well as a big whiner. At least Team Bully is nice and fun with each other. So they dont annoy me each episode.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Liz and Michael are confusing to me. I get that we only see a small part of what's going on, but I would be ready to kill him if he did the stuff we've seen, yet she seems have have a genuine affection for him. I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome (just kidding) or if he really has a lot of redeeming qualities that make up for when he's being a butthead. Everyone, including Liz, seems to really like him; so it's confusing. She does seem to believe him, to an extent, when he misbehaves and then blames her for it.
    I liked him. I think he has faults, but I think he has more redeeming qualities than not. You wouldn't see other teams try and help them or hug them if they were like the last team that were u turned.

The edit monkeys can give them all a story.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So happy team fun wasn't eliminated, and Michael and Liz had more than enough second chances. They were past their expiration date.

Becca redeemed herself after that little meltdown she had the first time Team fun was in trouble. Floyd just seems to be the type that thrives when there is no extra drama and he can simply concentrate on the task at hand.

Team Fun must have been TERRIBLY lost. All of the mishaps and the speed bump with Michael and Liz and it was still a very tight race. Plus there was a lot of running and climbing and we know Michael struggles with both. They have to do better with directions if they want a chance to win. They even seemed to be having a hard time finding the second cheese lady. Hope they can improve upon that problem and stick around for a while. I want to see them race in the final leg.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    So happy team fun wasn't eliminated, and Michael and Liz had more than enough second chances. They were past their expiration date.

Becca redeemed herself after that little meltdown she had the first time Team fun was in trouble. Floyd just seems to be the type that thrives when there is no extra drama and he can simply concentrate on the task at hand.

Team Fun must have been TERRIBLY lost. All of the mishaps and the speed bump with Michael and Liz and it was still a very tight race. Plus there was a lot of running and climbing and we know Michael struggles with both. They have to do better with directions if they want a chance to win. They even seemed to be having a hard time finding the second cheese lady.Hope they can improve upon that problem and stick around for a while. I want to see them race in the final leg.
    Yeah. And the "second" cheese lady that they found was actually the first one for everyone else, so they must not have been following the arrows very well.

I like them, too, so I hope they don't make more mistakes like they did this time.

I agree about Floyd. He is even more positive than Becca.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast