+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 5/4 TAR 29 Episode 5 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/4 TAR 29 Episode 5 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Ugh. New twist needed for next season, please: no one can win non-elim twice. C'mon!
    My hope for next week: Michael & Liz out, because coming to the mat last TWICE is enough, already.
    My hope for the week after: Brook can go, and take her whining with her.
    My hope for the week after that: Redmond, because I'm still not over his bullying of Vanck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    Third time Michael and Liz are last on the mat. It's really time for them to go home! Though I wouldn't mind to see that delayed for 1 more leg to see Brooke go home...

We actually got to see something about London and Logan this episode, which was refreshing. No clue why the other two teams complained about it so much. They just weren't straight out helping, not like they were actually hampering anyone. Tara and Joey weren't helping, either, but Beccy, Floyd, Matt and Redmond weren't complaining. They know it's a race.

And I dunno, this mixed teams is sorta interesting. I don't mind it as a on-off thing for one season. Perhaps it's grating people a little more because it came on top of basically a skipped over season?
    Actually, London intentionally misled people on several occasions. For example, when Liz asked a question about the mask painting (where she was clearly doing it wrong), London said, "Yeah. It looks great," which was a out and out lie. She could have just shrugged and said she didn't know (which was also a lie) but wasn't purposely sending someone down the wrong path.

I'm not saying she was wrong to mislead. A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do, but I think it's important [for us] to acknowledge what's happening rather than pretending like she's not doing anything. I'm pretty sure she also told someone to go the wrong way, so I can see why other teams would be irritated if they figure out she's doing that to them.

It looks like it might come back to haunt her at the U-Turn next week.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Yes. It looks like he continues again next week when they get lost. I'm kind of over him and wish he would leave...or Brooke.
    Michael can be a bit of a d-bag, but I'd still take 10 of him over 1 whiny-a$$, cry-baby, screaming Brooke.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Redmond had a shoe sticking out of the top of his bag the entire leg - I kept being distracted by it.
    Actually he had a whole leg sticking out, not just a shoe! Typically people with prosthesis have a 'spare' in case something happens to the one they have on at the time. Some also have different legs (in this case) for different activities, such as running. This was the first leg (no pun intended) that I noticed it as well. Perhaps he had it in a different part of his bag earlier in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    My hope for next week: Michael & Liz out, because coming to the mat last TWICE is enough, already.
    Three times, not twice. First leg they were also last to the mat, but they were saved because another team had incurred a penalty.
    GolfGrrl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123