+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Double U-Turn Ahead - The race continues in Milan and Lake Como, Italy.

Back to the usual 10PM ET start time, there's only one episode this week...

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I can't wait to see Italy!!

And whether or not Brooke will whine again. Just kidding, we know she will.
    holly71 and Sk8Leigh like this.

Liz deserves a halo.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

FORT Fogey

Well, at least Michael is admitting he's been out of line. Now the trick will be to try not to be such a jackass in the future.

And Brooke, your whining has a lot to do with why your team keeps ending up at the bottom of the pack.

I wish they'd stop saying that Ashton and Vanck rob everyone the wrong way when, really, Vanck hasn't said enough to irritate anyone that thoroughly. I realize they can't U-turn one without the other, but I wish someone would admit that it's really Ashton who's been irritating everyone (unless Vanck's been a real tool off camera...we never know about that).
    Midol and allornothing like this.

FORT Fogey

Oh, dear. If they don't see all the signs the first time around, do they have to eat another meal? I mean, I like Italian food, but between the eating and the moving and the needing to watch for signs, not to mention the wine...I don't think I could make it through multiple meals.

Come to think of it, I would hope that if someone couldn't drink wine for some reason (personal convictions, dietary or health reasons etc.), they'd allow that person to skip the wine.
    allornothing likes this.

I was wondering if Vanck did anything, too. Is he just guilty by association? To me he seems to be quiet, maybe a little nerdy, but we saw Redmond bully him, so it could just be ganging up on him.
    holly71 and allornothing like this.

FORT Fogey

Or it could be that Ashton is just such a royal pain that Vanck is essentially collateral damage. That seems believable to me, since Ashton was the one who got all annoyed when her partner didn't complete the task on the first go round. Everyone else was disappointed but tried to be encouraging.

This must be a lot harder than the first two teams made it appear to be.

Yikes, they eat and drink again on the boat? I hope nobody gets sick with all the eating, drinking, and traveling.

Ashton definitely seems to be a nightmare, and she got into it with Matt and Redmond too. I have so little patience for her or Brooke! Michael and Redmond are pushing it too! I guess I'm liking London and Logan(?) the most right now, but here they are in last place! Tara and Joey are pretty good too.

FORT Fogey

Oh, geez. They don't "need" to U-turn anyone right now, so they're not going to--too bad, they didn't have that attitude when they U-turned Seth and Olive, whom I actually would have liked to see run the race longer. And they burned the double U-turn so it will be only Vanck and Ashton that have to do it.

Poor Vanck. Ashton's going to have a hissy fit meltdown when she sees that they've been U-turned.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Ashton definitely seems to be a nightmare, and she got into it with Matt and Redmond too. I have so little patience for her or Brooke! Michael and Redmond are pushing it too! I guess I'm liking London and Logan(?) the most right now, but here they are in last place! Tara and Joey are pretty good too.
    I feel the same way. I swear, this season, every time I like a team, they're in last--but at least Team LoLo doesn't have to do both tasks. That may help them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast