+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632 View Post
    I felt so sad for Vanck when Ashton said "you're a beautiful ghost" and he said "I've always wanted to be a beautiful something". They worked so well together this leg, too bad it took their last one for them to click.
    I couldn't take to her, I think she knew what the others thought, and just said something nice..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best part of the leg was that Team Fun beat Team Alpha Men Let's Beat Our Chests As We Are So Powerful And Everyone Should Bow To Us.
    waywyrd and AZChristian like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Ugh! I'm so sick of Brooke & her "I CAN'T DO THIS!" mentality & screaming at her partner. I couldn't believe SHE picked the rock climb. I was like "oh this will be fun" (NOT!) & of course, she just screamed at him the whole time & said "I CAN'T". Ugh! Go home already. I CAN'T stand her!!!
    She's an attorney? I'd NEVER want her representing my case! She'd probably have a meltdown in the courtroom.

And to top it off, she's a "mean girl". No redeeming qualities that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Ugh! I'm so sick of Brooke & her "I CAN'T DO THIS!" mentality & screaming at her partner. I couldn't believe SHE picked the rock climb. I was like "oh this will be fun" (NOT!) & of course, she just screamed at him the whole time & said "I CAN'T". Ugh! Go home already. I CAN'T stand her!!!
    She's an attorney? I'd NEVER want her representing my case! She'd probably have a meltdown in the courtroom.

Brooke: "Your Honor, I can't do this! My client's not helping me. Whaaaaaaaaa!"

I agree. I wouldn't want her as my attorney. I'd get the electric chair for a traffic ticket because the judge would be sick of her whining.
    holly71 and Sk8Leigh like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I didn't know she was an attorney. If she were mine, and I watched her on this show.I'd sneak off and find another one!!
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As an aside...

The parts of Italy we've already seen (Lake Como area) and the Venice scenes we've seen in the previews are absolutely breathtaking. I'm glad this season's show is back in Europe for a time.

Has there ever been anyone so very pathetic on this show? She's full of whining and I cant's and ow, this hurts.

Scott deserves some prizes just for dealing with her, he's got the patience of a saint.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think something went on that we didnt see, no way would the whole lot of them want to Uturn just those two..
    Maybe, but then again, it might be the teams like Michael and Redmond more and those two were out to get Ashton/Vanck after they were u-turned..not to mention because Ashton made such a big deal about them not waiting for the helicopter.

It's very possible that they just rubbed people the wrong way....Ashton constantly complaining about her partner, Vanck might've been so socially awkward that he made people feel uncomfortable, but I there are several parts to being able to win the race. First, you have to have some physical abilities. Second, there is an element of luck. And third, a social element (or popularity) with your fellow runners. If one team was really against another, yet had the support of the other teams (because they are funny, or helpful, etc), I can see everyone ganging up because it's just easier.

But without seeing what made it to the cutting room floor, we may never really know.
    allornothing likes this.

OK, I'm just gonna throw this out there. Because CBS likes to cross over the shows occassionally (I.E. - BB couples being on TAR or the TAR twins being on Survivor, etc), I think they should go with this format again, but every other leg, reshuffle the teams (like switching up the tribes on Survivor). Not only will that force people to have to work on their attitude, but it doesn't stick someone like Scott with a Brooke or the Brook/Ashton fiasco.

If nothing else, it would lead to some chaos, but give us the chance to see some of the players we like possibly get rid of some of those we don't.
    Sk8Leigh and allornothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234