+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/27 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Wow, Ashton took that a lot better than I ever would have expected that she would.

Team Fun has lucked out twice--once because Floyd understood how to drum and once because Becca knew how to climb.

FORT Fogey

They get to the wall and presto--Brooke starts whining. I really wish they would have chosen the other task, as I bet Scott would have loved wrapping her up in that mold. Of course, whether he'd have remembered to leave her a breathing space or not is debatable.
    NCLurker, navybelle and mushybrain like this.

FORT Fan

Brooke is freaking impossible. I would wrap that rope around a tree and leave her up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    holly71 and navybelle like this.

Yeah, it seems doing both will doom Vanck and Ashton. I can't imagine they'll be able to overtake anyone, but can only hope Brooke is stuck on that wall for a few hours, crying and whining.

FORT Fogey

And Becca and Floyd just barely finish first because Matt and Redmond's boat driver wasn't as swift at getting his boat docked. Gave Team Fun just enough time to beat them to the Matt.

Boy, Scott really is having the patience of a saint with whiny Brooke. He just told her it was like pushing a baby out. Have either of them either even had a baby (okay, I realize Scott physically couldn't--but I suppose he could have been in the delivery room with someone who had)? Loved the expression on Scott's face when Brooke said she hadn't even realized how vocal she'd been while climbing the rock.

Oh, dear. Ashton was actually pretty fast up that wall. But Team LoLo just finished the one task, so they're safe...which means Vanck and Ashton are out even as they sit down to do the last task. And now all of the sudden Ashton is decent? Guess she knew the jig was up.

Scott is hilarious sometimes, isn't he?

And Michael called out Vanck's name as someone he didn't want to be with, Brooke agreed. Must have been more to it than we saw.
    Sk8Leigh and allornothing like this.

FORT Fan

It is unusual to have all the teams be in agreement. But I also felt they ganged up on them. Oh well. To me Brooke is more annoying to listen to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    holly71 and allornothing like this.

What did Vanck do? that everyone wanted him out?
    holly71 and allornothing like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Vanck and Ashton are out! Boy I've never seen all the teams( as far as I could tell) want one team gone. And have Phil bring it up on the mat! Something we obviously weren't privy to..

Michael at least said he was wrong, again, I don't think we're seeing everything with that team. Brooke was her usual, I can't self, but she got it done.
    Loved Italy, loved those boats. My hubby was drooling over them!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I would've much rather had Brooke out, although I'm liking Scott more and more as the race goes on. I didn't care for him the first leg or two, but he's growing on me and he's definitely changed tactics because he realized what he had to deal with just to continue on in the race.

I was so frustrated with her, too, when she was whining and practically crying on the climbing. She was the one that was practically begging to do the climbing. And then after she came back down, she acted like she decent at the task. I just can't with her!!!

As far as Ashton, yes, she degraded her partner, but most of the teams (not all) have had their blow ups. Yes, she needed to go, but I could've dealt with her another leg over Brooke. I did feel bad for Vanck. On the other hand, it does appear odd that he was chosen as a single to pair in this format. On regular seasons, a team knows each other going in, so if they choose to race with someone who has no physical abilities, coordination, etc., that's completely on them. In this situation, I understand why Ashton was so frustrated. She just wasn't able to hold it in...which could've prevented them from having a target on their backs. However, given Zanck's abilities, I just don't think they really had a true shot at the million and her lack of any say in her partner really was unfortunate.
    allornothing likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast