+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #41
    O.Snap! JosephD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,844

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I wish Brooke and Scott had gotten the fast forward so maybe Scott could have pushed Brooke out of the helicopter. --- What? WHO SAID THAT?!?! --- Okay, it's maybe not cool to wish for murder. What about a natural demise?... like maybe her parachute wouldn't open. Or, she could have done the climbing pallet challenge and have gotten a little too close to the edge and fallen off. Or, her firecracker could have been real and Scott could have lit the fuse and she could have sailed off into the stratosphere. I'd be fine with either of those options.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

  2. #42
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    26

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I have never been a fan of Amazing Race because of all the STRESS that was being created for the PLAYERS.

    But this season I am better able to notice that I can handle the stress of the players running around and then missing the boat or airplane. It didn't bother me that Shamir and Sara missed the boat. The other players were shocked that they missed the boat. I wonder why it didn't bother me..... LOL.

    I can now see that there will be times when the players will get super angry at their partners or at other players too. I need to go with the flow of the negative action that is taking place at times. It is normal for them to have a hissy fit once in a while.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I wish Brooke and Scott had gotten the fast forward so maybe Scott could have pushed Brooke out of the helicopter. --- What? WHO SAID THAT?!?! --- Okay, it's maybe not cool to wish for murder. What about a natural demise?... like maybe her parachute wouldn't open. Or, she could have done the climbing pallet challenge and have gotten a little too close to the edge and fallen off. Or, her firecracker could have been real and Scott could have lit the fuse and she could have sailed off into the stratosphere. I'd be fine with either of those options.
    LOL
    Don't forget she could've suffocated when trying to eat a little bit of fish! Hahaha
    "I can't breathe!!" ??

  4. #44
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,949

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Brooke & Shamir should have been teamed up - a couple of drama queens.

  5. #45
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45,423

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Brooke & Shamir should have been teamed up - a couple of drama queens.
    a couple of negative Nellie's. Miss I can't, and Mr that hurt!lol
    mushybrain likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #46
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    21,170

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    a couple of negative Nellie's. Miss I can't, and Mr that hurt!lol
    More like Miss I Can't to Mr. Misery Balls.
    No goat killers on my island.

  7. #47
    FORT Silent GolfGrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    Redmond however showed he could also be a nice guy, as shown with Brooke.
    Seems like typical bully behavior. Be nice to a friend, Brooke, but bully the non-friend, Vanck. Unless he apologizes to Vanck, no amount of niceness to others will turn him into a decent guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.