+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Are they allowed to drive up to the Pit Stop? Oh, well that might not matter now that Michael hit another vehicle on his way out. Bummer! This might be it for that team, and what a shame after being in 1st place twice!
    Midol likes this.

Oh oh. They just hit another car. That may have just cost them the race, although I think we are due for a NEL.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

FORT Fogey

You know, if they are penalized for hitting the car, I really think the that the team that broke the window in the first leg should have been penalized too. In both cases, they were damaging property belonging to others.

FORT Fogey

Wow, they lucked out that the driver was okay with the dent to the van.

Could we please have a team switch and stick Brooke with Ashton and put Scott and Vanck on a team together? I bet Scott and Vanck would be more than happy with that.
    Last edited by Tilden; 04-20-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    dagwood likes this.

FORT Fogey

Actually, I can understand why Liz is upset--she actually was right this round, and he was the one who lost his temper repeatedly. She's also the one who scampered right up that bonfire stack and did the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh oh. They just hit another car. That may have just cost them the race, although I think we are due for a NEL.
    You called it! But after that crabby attitude, I'd have no trouble seeing him gone now.
    This must be when the tiredness hits teams, causing them to lose patience with each other.

FORT Fogey

Can you imagine if they had a team switch instead of a u-turn and someone could reassign two teams? That is, split up two teams and create two new teams as a result?
    Yikes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine if they had a team switch instead of a u-turn and someone could reassign two teams? That is, split up two teams and create two new teams as a result?
    Yikes?
    That would be awesome! Brooke would surely whine about it. I'd love to see her and Ashton have to play together - they both have issues. Think of the drama!! The way Brooke went off when her partner said the other team could go ahead and not wait for them because SHE said he had to wait for HER, was unreal. Total nightmare, that girl.

Add Michael to that now too, he was obviously wrong, and then got mad at Liz for being right and not listening to him. She did the climbing challenge, found the troll place, and then decided the elevator wasn't going to work - so she's the bad guy? He's just lucky they weren't eliminated. We, as the audience to all these arguments, are not so lucky....
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Shouldn't they tell Team Fun that their helicopter ride involves a tandem sky dive? I can't remember a fast forward where people didn't know the details and then get to decide if they wanted to back out or not, and by the time they find out the details, they're going to be at a serious disadvantage so they'll either have to do it or risk losing.
    I remember a Fast Forward where the team had to shave their heads and another where they got tattoos - I'm pretty sure neither team knew the details ahead of time. I think it's good that there's a risk associated with going for the FF.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

Can someone throw Brooke off a bridge? She is so annoying.

While I am totally enjoying this season as the typically alpha male team is not dominating and it has been a variety of nerd and weird teams that have come in first place. Brooke needs to go and what is with that Chef with the Red Beard ... you don't treat total strangers who are your partner that way. Maybe that can put Vanck and Brooke together, that would be funny.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast