+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/20 TAR 29 Episode 4 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I agree completely. Ashton is still being horrible to Vanck! I loved the moment at the end of the last leg when she was complaining that she was "stuck" with him, then the camera pans over to Vanck, just standing there saying nothing, having in inscrutable look on his face.

And Brooke is continuing her defeatist, miserable attitude on the next leg. She's so very thin, it's no wonder she didn't want eat; I wonder if she ever does! Their team is just melting down....
    What I don't get is that what they were being asked to eat wasn't a particularly large portion, and it wasn't anything especially gross (but then, I'm fine eating lox--I say make them eat a plate of lutefisk and see how long it takes them to get that down).
    allornothing likes this.

This tower of wood pallets looks so dangerous to me! Maybe it's just reminding me of that bonfire disaster at that college (can't remember where), but I'm scared for them.

I'm sure Scott volunteers even though he's afraid of heights, just so he can get away from Brooke for awhile. Anything to get away from her!! She's awful.

How did Liz and Michael end up in last place so early on?

FORT Fogey

I have a lot of respect for those guys who are afraid of heights who are still doing this challenge. They must be terrified.
    Sk8Leigh likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    This tower of wood pallets looks so dangerous to me! Maybe it's just reminding me of that bonfire disaster at that college (can't remember where), but I'm scared for them.

I'm sure Scott volunteers even though he's afraid of heights, just so he can get away from Brooke for awhile. Anything to get away from her!! She's awful.

How did Liz and Michael end up in last place so early on?
    The bonfire disaster was at Texas A&M.
    holly71 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I've only seen hour one, but I am thrilled Shamir is out! He can be verbally abusive as well as a misery balls! Much respect for Micheal, love that guy/team..
    Sk8Leigh likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Credit to bearded guy (I'm terrible with names) for apologizing to his partner when he realized she was right and he was wrong.

Apparently the other teams also find Ashton and Vanck irritating, as there are already plans to u-turn them if the opportunity arises, precisely because they are so annoying. Though really, if it were just Vanck, I doubt they'd feel that way because he hasn't said enough to be irritating, and unlike his partner, he doesn't snap or raise his voice.
    Midol and allornothing like this.

FORT Fogey

That fast forward took a long time. Would it be possible for another team to make it to the mat first? Of course, I suppose they could also be very close to the mat once they finish the sky dive while the rest of them would still be further away.

FORT Fogey

Well, I guess I just had my question answered. Team Fun are going to feel really stupid that they didn't use their express pass when they find out they came in third.

Wow, two teams beat the Fast Forward #teamfun.

FORT Fogey

Did Brooke just say that she couldn't complain if she was only carrying one? Well, that's definitely progress.

Turns out Ashton and Vanck using the car might not have been quite so smart after all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast