+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

CCL

Re: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Ha. I forgot about that. ^

I think Seth and Olive ran because they were out of money. She was forced to use Brazilian currency at the task because she didn't have any US dollars or local currency. Then I think he said something about running because they were out of money (or very low on?) and also it might be faster with traffic. Sara and Mr Whiny were also out of money after the task but their driver agreed to drive them for free.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

I think Becca was angry at Floyd because she entrusted him with her passport. He, in turn, gave both of them to the cab driver. Thank goodness they had his business card and he got the passports to them before they could be eliminated.

Yeah, her burst of anger shocked me at first, but once I listened further and learned the story, her over the top frustration made sense.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Finally had a chance to watch this epi. Becca's temper and Shamir's continued whining were nothing compared to Redmond's lying, bullying, and arrogance. Lying to Ashton about their deal. Bullying Vance big-time. Arrogance all round.
    Miss_Griss and allornothing like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234