+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

The guys were disgusting. While I think Ashton was overreacting in them breaking their pact (they would flip for who got to go on the helicopters first? What if one of them showed up WAY later? I wouldn't let some other team pass mean just for the sake of a stupid pact) their behavior was disgusting. Get over it and just do the two tasks! I'll admit, I was really hoping they would be typical meatheads who got frustrated and couldn't finish the weaving.

It was smart to U turn Seth and Olive but I will miss them. They seemed like really nice people.

Becca was scary-I thought she actually hit her partner. And to joke about it after? Wow...hope he stays safe.
    beerbelly and allornothing like this.

But the Netherlands is a lot more than just Amsterdam...

Well, what a sad and disappointing episode.

A favorite team of mine was eliminated. I really liked them and sad to see them go on a U-turn like that.

And 2 of my other early favorite teams are just nasty so they are no longer favorites.
    Redmond's attitude was embarrassing and shameful and his partner didn't say a word.
    Team Fun was ugly, at least the girl half, but ugly enough that I no longer love them. That was scary crazy ugly.

I now like beard and cowgirl. (I will start getting the names down now that there are less teams. I promise). And the mom and dad seem pretty good (even though they uturn Olive and the other half of team America, but since it was a smart move, Ill forgive them). Who else? Oh, team LoLo - Logan and . . . Lola? So Ill root for those 3 for now.

Hopefully, Redmond goes home next. I agree with the pp who said Ashton was a little extreme on her feelings over the lying of Redmond, but R is clearly a bigger drama queen and a bully too. Talk about weak, u can dish it out but can't take it without turning into a blubbering bully.

I was upset that Team Fun might be last, until "Fun" Becca swung at Floyd. That was not fun, you could see him flinch, and it was completely uncalled for. While I still love him and his optimism, she showed her true colors. I agree she probably didn't know the camera was on her.

I was also disgusted by the taunting that the boys were giving Ashton and Vanck. It sounded like straight up middle school bullying "are you scared that I'm close? you should be!"

Poor Sarah getting stuck with the whiner who stopped the building to rub in the fact that he was right about something. I feel bad for her. It isn't like when you go on with someone you know and they're a jerk - you at least knew that going in. I wish there was a twist so Floyd and Sarah could end up on a team together!
    Moontat and allornothing like this.
    Wag more, bark less

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632 View Post
    I wish there was a twist so Floyd and Sarah could end up on a team together!
    Yes! I vote for you to run the world!
    Sk8Leigh, Arielflies and Jamie5632 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    Nope, it was Shamir that picked Sara. She was next in line, so if he didn't pick her, she'd get to pick her own partner. When he chose his partner, he was all like "Let's go for the hot chick!"
    Oh, I forgot. I guess I was just thinking about later when she was saying she was glad she had someone who could speak Spanish. So she just totally got a raw deal.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

FORT Newbie

It was a scary moment for me when villian Becca almost hit nice Floyd. "WHEW".... Is there a rule against hitting your assigned partner? That gal is a real phony looking all happy but ready to hit her partner when things go wrong for her race for winning. I did notice how Phil made a comment to Becca about where is your happy face? She put on her phony face and took the passport from Floyd. Floyd is for reals being a very nice guy.

Baby Boy Shamir did scream ouch! when when he was building the bench. They took a very long time to built it. His Partner SARA has a strong personality and she knows how to handle him. I noticed he kept yelling at her to hold the back of the bench as he carried it from the front. She said something back to him and did great in holding the bench.
    allornothing likes this.

And Shamir kept telling her to go to the back, but he didn't move forward, so it wasn't really balancing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    holly71, Moontat and allornothing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trendygal View Post
    It was a scary moment for me when villian Becca almost hit nice Floyd. "WHEW".... Is there a rule against hitting your assigned partner? That gal is a real phony looking all happy but ready to hit her partner when things go wrong for her race for winning. I did notice how Phil made a comment to Becca about where is your happy face? She put on her phony face and took the passport from Floyd. Floyd is for reals being a very nice guy.

Baby Boy Shamir did scream ouch! when when he was building the bench. They took a very long time to built it. His Partner SARA has a strong personality and she knows how to handle him. I noticed he kept yelling at her to hold the back of the bench as he carried it from the front. She said something back to him and did great in holding the bench.
    I was definitely surprised by the intensity of her anger, but I hadn't seen what others thought they saw in terms of her swinging at him, so I went back and watched it several times. She pumped her fist in anger, but she wasn't swinging at him. Once the initial frustration was vented, they seemed to work together pretty calmly to resolve the problem, and everyone (including Floyd) was laughing and smiling at the mat when she made the comment about the broken nose. I think people are blowing this out of proportion.

If I had come in toward the back of the pack already and (with only a few people left behind us) had to run around trying to find a passport before I could check in, you can bet that there would have been some angry words and gestures directed toward my partner for being so careless. Only a saint wouldn't. At that point, I'm sure she thought they would be eliminated, and that would bring up pretty intense emotions. I don't think that indicates that her normally happy attitude is a fake. Before judging, I'm going to watch to see where they go from here.

On a different front....

I wonder if Seth and Olive might have had a chance if they'd taken a cab instead of running. I can't imagine how he thought that running would be faster. (And it could have made the difference between beating Becca and Floyd, though Seth and Olive didn't know that was going on). S & O were only three minutes behind Shamir and Sarah when they left the market. With a cab, it's possible that they could have come in before Becca and Floyd.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-15-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I guess Brooke (I think that's the right one) must have made a miraculous recovery with her elbow injury- we didn't hear anything at all about it this episode- even after having to carry that heavy bench. I'm glad it seemed to heal quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast