+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/13 TAR 29 Episode 3 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Well, that was a bit disturbing to see #TeamFun lose it like that. I understand being mad/frustrated about not having his passport, but seeing that "almost" smash in the face while in a stairway and hearing her anger, was pretty dark, especially for someone who's always trying to be up. I wondered if she thought she was off camera for a minute when she did that to him.

Bummer for the eliminated team. The U-Turn sure did a number on them, but how amazing that it didn't for Redmond and Matt, who finished two minutes after the team who U-turned them. Wow.

Oh yay, two hours next week!!
    allornothing likes this.

Oh team fun, not so fun. They were lucky Abdul returned it.
    allornothing likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    No worries. I read the last page first more often than not. Please post who gets kicked out.
    It was Olive and Seth who were eliminated.

Sad to see Seth and Olive go.

Zanzibar looks beautiful.
    allornothing likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Zanzibar was really cool, definitey a place I'd love to visit if I could.

Shame about the eliminated team, I liked them, and also bummed to see the very likable Team Fun break down like that, hopefully it never happens again and they can go back to normal.

On the other side of the coin, Shamir is still a whiny jerk, and Matt & Red are annoying the hell out of me too, they're arrogant jerks on top of being idiots, because if you piss people off and make enemies on purpose, don't act surprised and bitter when it comes back to bite you. I wish they'd just disappear into the ether so I don't have to put up with more loud, obnoxious "dudebro" behavior.
    petertracy, Moontat and Midol like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm thrilled for Liz and Michael. I really like his down to earth, let's get it done attitude.
    Mr misery b@lls complained of a splinter, and thankfully we saw little of him.

I'm sorry Olive and Seth were last..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I hate bullies, liars and people who threaten others. What is shocking is per Redmond's bio is a Motivational Speaker who helps "companies and individuals achieve growth by teaching them ways to Succeed through their Struggle". He started this entire feud with Ashton by making a promise and not keeping it. That was a stupid thing to do and it seems that he would have had an issue with Ashton if her team had been first and they had not kept to the bargain. But to top it off they jump a line and everyone saw it and when U-turned they start calling Ashton and Vanck a weak team and losers. Total intimidation. It is nasty. Let's face it they would have U-Turned Ashton and Vanck in a second because of the situation. When called out by Ashton as the finish mat Redmond up and lies about promising her anything. It gets worse and worse especially the name calling and it's all Redmond side of it. Very ugly indeed.
    No goat killers on my island.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Hope everyone remembers its two hours next week.
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

U-Turns up front of the Detour? That's certainly a change! I still don't like U-Turns, but this is certainly better than having the U-Turn after. At least today all the teams were together at the airport, so basically the race to the board decided who could U-Turn another team, with basically the entire leg still ahead of them.

It's a shame, though, to see Seth and Olive go, really just because they got U-Turned. Smart move from Joey and Tara to U-Turn them, as they're definitely one of the stronger competitors that went home today. A little surprisingly, only the U-Turned teams did the weaving (with one other team trying it and switching it over). I wonder if the weaving was really that much longer/harder? Matt and Redmond seemed to have a relatively easy time at it, but London and Logan switched over, after London bragged so much about her artistic skills...

So Redmond is obnoxious, and Becca may be joyful when the going goes good, but she can clearly lose her temper quickly...

And a trip to Amsterdam? Do people seriously see that as an interesting holiday destination?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    Yeah, Shamir is just awful. I feel bad for his partner, and she has to be regretting her choice big-time right now, because she was the one who chose him.
    Nope, it was Shamir that picked Sara. She was next in line, so if he didn't pick her, she'd get to pick her own partner. When he chose his partner, he was all like "Let's go for the hot chick!"

I would love to see The Netherlands!!! With a side trip to Denmark and The UK!
    Bearcata and Moontat like this.
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast