+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

The Race on April 6, 2017: AMIR chose to wash a window in a high rise building. But he felt severe pain in his male jewels. I noticed he suddenly hit his head as he tried
    to go down as fast as he could. His harness around his crotch was hurting him a lot. A medic van showed up so he could be checked out. His gal partner who I now consider a villian because she told two gals in the race to go the wrong way so those gals came in last and were deleted from the race.

Amir's partner was really mean and said that Amir should suck it up and accept the pain. I don't know her name but I think that Amir and her got into a big verbal fight.
    The fight was not shown to us viewers. But when they got to their final area they came in at 9th place. Amir made it clear that he got injured. Phil said, "that can happen sometimes". Phil looked super angry at Amir. He asked Amir if he wanted to continue in the Race. Amir said, "Yes" and so did his villian gal partner. You all saw the show and know what I am talking about. I have sympathy for Amir because he was truly injured even if it was only a temporary injury.... he felt a strong pain in his body. His cold blooded partner had no sympathy. This couple is not going to last because they both have very strong personalities. I was taken by surprise at Phil's reaction.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/30 TAR 29: Premiere Show Discussion

i may have to rewatch parts of this episode because I saw things differently. I didn't see any anger in Phil. I thought he was his usual calm, cool self, asking the team questions. I didn't see any anger or judgement as he talked with the team.

I didn't see Amir hit his head on the window, but I did see him hit the window with his hand in anger, breaking the window. He wanted down right away because he was in pain and was hitting the window trying to get someone's attention either up above or inside. At least that's what I thought I saw.
    GolfGrrl and allornothing like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Shamir whined because his hand hurt after beating that drum Women did the very same task.. Then he was hurting because his jewels hurt. He got out of the ambulance and just stood there! Then on the mat, he tells Phil that hurt my balls. Phil was not impressed and I wish he had dropped out. I don't want to watch a grown man act this way, and be disrespectful to Phil.
    Team one and team two, left all the big teams in the dust..
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-07-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Shamir whined because his hand hurt after beating that drum Women did the very same task.. Then he was hurting because his jewels hurt. He got out of the ambulance and just stood there! Then on the mat, he tells Phil that hurt my balls. Phil was not impressed and I wish he had dropped out. I don't want to watch a grown man act this way, and be disrespectful to Phil.
    Team one and team two, left all the big teams in the dust..
    I absolutely agree, he was being whiny to the point of unreasonable. Every other man who did the task had to put up with the discomfort, but he threw this huge drama fest and just seemed on the verge of giving up. His temper tantrum at the pitstop mat was so childish, at that point the task was in the past and he should've just gotten over it, but he just seems adamant in wanting to cause drama.

As for his partner, I don't blame her one bit for misleading the other ladies. At that point she knew they were the last two teams after all, so she lied to buy as much time as she could for whiny Shamir to finish the task. It was either that or being eliminated, and at least she felt bad about deceiving them.
    allornothing likes this.

FORT Newbie

OPPS! Sorry, I thought his name was Amir but now I know his name is Shamir. I think I heard some one say Shamir hit his head on the window. I didn't see it happen so I
    assumed he hit his head when I heard the comment. But he did complain about the strap on his crotch was too tight and bothering him.
    I misunderstood when I thought I heard "Head" when the word was "Hand". I thought he must be in some real pain.

Looking back in my mind at Phil..... Phil said to Shamir, "Do you want to continue..." in a stern concerned voice and face. Did I mis-interpret Phil's attitude?
    I have a feeling that Phil said some things to Shamir that were not recorded for us the viewers to see. Only what the producers wanted for us viewers to see
    and hear what Phil said to Shamir. Sorry, but I think differently and see things differently than most people.

What is the name of his girl partner? I would like to know more about her. Thank you all, TrendyGal

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I absolutely agree, he was being whiny to the point of unreasonable. Every other man who did the task had to put up with the discomfort, but he threw this huge drama fest and just seemed on the verge of giving up. His temper tantrum at the pitstop mat was so childish, at that point the task was in the past and he should've just gotten over it, but he just seems adamant in wanting to cause drama.

As for his partner, I don't blame her one bit for misleading the other ladies. At that point she knew they were the last two teams after all, so she lied to buy as much time as she could for whiny Shamir to finish the task. It was either that or being eliminated, and at least she felt bad about deceiving them.
    Shamir folding his arms and turning away on the mat? disgraceful. I pity his partner,Sara. If he continues this way( him being the alpha male he said he was) I'd tell him to bite me!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I took Phil's attitude as one of being irritated/disappointed at Shamir, and rightly so. Shamir broke that window in a temper fit and was super whiny about all the things he was hurting. Meanwhile that girl on the other team looked like she did some serious damage to her elbow and she just kept going. I wondered what else Shamir did that made Phil act that way. It's so unusual for Phil to do that and so IMO it was because Shamir wasn't behaving appropriately. I bet the show has to pay for the window and who knows what all Shamir said to the workers. He didn't sound very respectful to them.

I agree with Rembrant about not being upset with his partner when she mislead the ladies. It was so interesting because she did point them in the wrong direction but at the same time told them exactly what the bicycle lady was doing by going around in the circle. She misdirected them and helped them all at the same time.

How crazy that the nearly out team last week came in (first? second?) so early this week. This race can turn around so quickly sometimes. They seemed to be working so much better together too. And the other team that was so dysfunctional last week also managed to get along this week. It may not last but it did seem they were learning to work together better.

I wonder if one of the mods can move all these posts into an appropriate thread for this week, instead of last week's thread.
    FlyAKite and allornothing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I took Phil's attitude as one of being irritated/disappointed at Shamir, and rightly so. Shamir broke that window in a temper fit and was super whiny about all the things he was hurting. Meanwhile that girl on the other team looked like she did some serious damage to her elbow and she just kept going. I wondered what else Shamir did that made Phil act that way. It's so unusual for Phil to do that and so IMO it was because Shamir wasn't behaving appropriately. I bet the show has to pay for the window and who knows what all Shamir said to the workers. He didn't sound very respectful to them.

I agree with Rembrant about not being upset with his partner when she mislead the ladies. It was so interesting because she did point them in the wrong direction but at the same time told them exactly what the bicycle lady was doing by going around in the circle. She misdirected them and helped them all at the same time.

How crazy that the nearly out team last week came in (first? second?) so early this week. This race can turn around so quickly sometimes. They seemed to be working so much better together too. And the other team that was so dysfunctional last week also managed to get along this week. It may not last but it did seem they were learning to work together better.

I wonder if one of the mods can move all these posts into an appropriate thread for this week, instead of last week's thread.
    We can all create threads on this board I guess no one did this week.
    No goat killers on my island.

4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

No one started a thread for last nights episode so I guess I will and start the Shamir bashing.

Shamir you are not an Alpha Male. You are not an Alpha Anything. You are a whiny, entitled, spoiled brat. I feel sorry for anyone in a relationship with you as you are a self centered high maintenance male obviously in love with yourself. It is unfortunate that you did not suffer permanent damage to your package as the thought of you passing on any DNA makes me want to upchuck.

Luv'ed that the two most diverse teams that looked as if they would self destruct episode one, managed to place 1st and 2nd. Never saw that happen before and it was wonderful not to have the dominant male team win two weeks in a row.
    No goat killers on my island.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Poor widdle baby. First him hurted his hand on the big mean drum, and then he hurted his wee wee on the straps. The only time I've seen someone on a reality show whine more than Shamir was last week on My 600-Pound Life when Steven slid off the back of a golf cart. New nickname for Shamir - The Wuss of Wall Street.

If looks could kill, Phil and the whole production crew would have been dead on the mat.
    dagwood, waywyrd, Sk8Leigh and 3 others like this.
    I'm Paula.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast