+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: 4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/6 TAR 29 Episode 2 Show Discussion West Coast**Spoilers**

Phil seemed pretty disgusted with him, as did his partner
    I thought it was funny how he kept reassuring her that he wasn't upset with her but didn't seem to realize how upset she was with him.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

CCL

Re: 3/30 TAR 29: Premiere Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Shamir whined because his hand hurt after beating that drum Women did the very same task.. Then he was hurting because his jewels hurt. He got out of the ambulance and just stood there! Then on the mat, he tells Phil that hurt my balls. Phil was not impressed and I wish he had dropped out. I don't want to watch a grown man act this way, and be disrespectful to Phil.
    Team one and team two, left all the big teams in the dust..
    Agreed about Shamir. He was whiny throughout the race, starting from the drum. I don't doubt the harness hurt but I think he overdramatized quite a bit. If he had sucked it up he would have been done and out of the harness faster. He should partner with Brooke aka "I fell over and shall complain about my arm repeatedly for all to hear" and they can whine together (I'll take it back if it turns out her arm is broken or something but I don't think it is as she didn't ask to see a medic or anything. And she comes off as a drama queen these past two episodes). Phil looked like he wanted to tell him to put his big boy pants on already.

I was actually cheering for Vanck and Ashton. Didn't expect that after last week. I thought the gym task would be hard for them due to the heaviness of some objects but they did great. And I kind of like that she is so vehement about holding a grudge.

Shame about the Swole Sisters. They just couldn't catch up from being on the last helicopter.
    Last edited by CCL; 04-07-2017 at 10:09 PM.
    GolfGrrl and allornothing like this.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Yeah. I liked the Swole Sisters. They had such a great attitude. Didn't they get lost or stuck in traffic, too? Sorry to see them go.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

What does "swole" mean? Sorry, I must have missed something.

I am glad the two women ended up getting along and becoming friends, before getting eliminated. I was amazed at the first place team!! Wow, who would've guessed?
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    What does "swole" mean? Sorry, I must have missed something.

I am glad the two women ended up getting along and becoming friends, before getting eliminated. I was amazed at the first place team!! Wow, who would've guessed?
    Apparently, it refers to being super buff and in good shape.
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Fogey

I wonder who had to pay for the broken window--Shamir or the show?

Last week, I figured that the teams that finished first and second wouldn't last much longer and that the team that was eliminated had all kinds of potential if they learned to work together. So much for my predictions.

I do really wish Shamir and his partner had finished last because he was being such a jerk, and I didn't much care for her misdirecting the last place team either. I know it's not against the rules or anything, and they should have been paying better attention, as the bicyclist passed right near them without them seeing her, but still....they had such a run of bad luck and never lost their tempers. I would have preferred to continue to see them in the race.
    Punkin, Sk8Leigh and GolfGrrl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I wonder who had to pay for the broken window--Shamir or the show?

Last week, I figured that the teams that finished first and second wouldn't last much longer and that the team that was eliminated had all kinds of potential if they learned to work together. So much for my predictions.

I do really wish Shamir and his partner had finished last because he was being such a jerk, and I didn't much care for her misdirecting the last place team either. I know it's not against the rules or anything, and they should have been paying better attention, as the bicyclist passed right near them without them seeing her, but still....they had such a run of bad luck and never lost their tempers. I would have preferred to continue to see them in the race.
    I was hoping for a 2 hour penalty for deliberately damaging someone's property.
    No goat killers on my island.

You know I completely forgot to watch the show last Thursday it just comes on so late i was probably asleep already lol but i just watched and Holy cow what a huge comeback for Liz and Michael omg and Vanck and Ashton coming in second thats insane I am impressed! I really do like all of these teams for the most part to be honest. Love Matt and Redmond and Logan and London as well a lot. Brooke and Scott even grew on me this episode he was afraid of heights but he still pulled it off lol. But Team Fun has to be my favorites they just have a positive energy about them that I love. For some reason I dont remember much of Shamir in the last episode but man he really drove me crazy this episode he has some serious anger issues and I feel bad for his partner Sara, I don't expect them to go far this season tbh, and its a shame because I really like Sara she has a lot of patience and is just really chill and cool so yeah after watching this episode Shamir is like the one person i really dislike I dont know if he was just embarrassed for breaking the window or just in so much pain that it made him angry but he needs to suck it up and just keep going I could see the disgust in Phils face. The poor women just couldn't catch up.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I was hoping for a 2 hour penalty for deliberately damaging someone's property.
    I hadn't thought of that, but he should have been told at the mat, you don't damage property. I had forgotten how rude he was at the start to the TA.
    I'd keep an eye on this guy if I were the crew, he's unstable!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

Not to defend Shamir too much, but he didn't seem to break the window on purpose so I'd give him a bye on a penalty.
    As for his partner Sara, she is dating Logan now so she got something out of the race, even if she doesn't end up winning the million with Shamir (and I really don't want Shamir to win).
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast